Exploring my new backyard; The Sierra Mountain Range

Paydrow

Reaction score
Visit site
IMAG0733.jpg
IMAG0790.jpg
IMAG0788.jpg
These Harleys? They're harmless. Although I find they prefer it if your jacket was covered in stickers. That's why I'll probably never fit in.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Monica,

I remember that set. It was a fun place and I I remember it as a kid, too. That series was tremendously popular, huh? Sunday evenings after Walt Disney World I think it played on NBC.

Yeah, it was a fun. Pancake breakfast was the bomb!

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
When Monica gets back from her Oregon trip, we all will have to meet up, including Doug. Kind of like a Northern Cal/Nev gathering.

I'm back. 1411 total miles in 4 days. I'm working on a ride report. I'll post up soon. Still compiling pictures. Maybe Aug. 1 or 2. (Sat or Sun). Rich wants to come along and he has plan the weekend of July 25-26 & I think you said we were moving into your new apartment that weekend too. If no thunderstorms this Wednesday, maybe we can meet up at PJs for Bike night. We usually go 5:30ish & leave before dark.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm back. 1411 total miles in 4 days. I'm working on a ride report. I'll post up soon. Still compiling pictures. Maybe Aug. 1 or 2. (Sat or Sun). Rich wants to come along and he has plan the weekend of July 25-26 & I think you said we were moving into your new apartment that weekend too. If no thunderstorms this Wednesday, maybe we can meet up at PJs for Bike night. We usually go 5:30ish & leave before dark.

PJ's? Where's that? I'm off work by then. Still figuring out where all the good places to eat.tonight it's Fish n Chips special at the Flowing Tide. Yummy. Walking distance from where I'm staying so. I can enjoy a cold one.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
PJ's? Where's that? I'm off work by then. Still figuring out where all the good places to eat.tonight it's Fish n Chips special at the Flowing Tide. Yummy. Walking distance from where I'm staying so. I can enjoy a cold one.

PJ's is on Wells Ave. Just Southwest of the Spaghetti Bowl. Its a little hole in the wall but the owner loves motorcycles. He usually has motorcycle races playing in the bar and service/food is good. Unfortunately, Harleys usually show up. We just ignore them lol. Not really. We are usually polite. heehee

Flowing Tide is good.