Ermax aftermarket parts

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
what is the quality like on these parts? nifty little video to show off their fz line, completely retarded music. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR45q4mZzCg]YouTube - ERMAX on Fz6[/ame]
i especially like their undertail! Its exactly what i've been looking for to simplify the rear of the bike. Has anyone purchased this part?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what is the quality like on these parts? nifty little video to show off their fz line, completely retarded music. YouTube - ERMAX on Fz6
i especially like their undertail! Its exactly what i've been looking for to simplify the rear of the bike. Has anyone purchased this part?

That's the first time i have ever seen that part...where does the number plate attach???

:confused:

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
That's the first time i have ever seen that part...where does the number plate attach???

:confused:

I think it would attach where that Ermax logo is right below that thing that LOOKS like a plate light, but I'm not sure. It might just be a concept thing. I've seen that undertail before, but if I recall, it was one of the most expensive...

That seat cowl does look quite interesting and it'd be about $160 US, which isn't bad. I wonder how much shipping to the states would be...

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the seat cover from Ermax.

As I have nothing to compare it with, I can't say if the fit is better than e.g. TCP.

Anyway, I'm pleased with it. Had to paint it myself though, as I got a blue left-over fairly cheap.

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
what is the quality like on these parts? nifty little video to show off their fz line, completely retarded music.

Quality of the parts? Lets not get ahead of ourselves NextFriday.
Completely retarded music?
I thought everybody loves cheesy tremolo, blatant use of loops, and midi drums. :rockon:
(I've been wanting a reason to use that smiley for a while now)

It might just be me however.