Ebay Good Karma Happy Dance Needed

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay I'm "winning" a pair of R6 forks on Ebay! I need the forum to do the good Karma Happy Dance for the next two hours! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer::rockon::cheer::thumbup::rockon:

I'll join in and do the dance as well :cheer::cheer::rockon::cheer::cheer:
lol, dont you know your supposed to wait the last 10 secs on eBay and snipe in a bid at the last moment :D

I'll join in and do the dance as well :cheer::cheer::rockon::cheer::cheer:
lol, dont you know your supposed to wait the last 10 secs on eBay and snipe in a bid at the last moment :D

X2 there are programs you can buy that will automatically bid at the last second for you and you can set a max bid so it only bids what you wanna spend. that would be the best way to win. good luck

LOL , i hope you get it man,,,but dont trust the bid you have already made,,,watch it very closely until the last 30 seconds and put another bid that you would most pay to those forks....if no one bids nothings gonna change,you'll pay the same amount,,if someone outbids you even after you put your maximum amount youre willing to pay,,than dont even worry about it,you'll find another one...
Good Luck!!!

Woo! Hoo! 2004 R6 forks with axle and nut for $182.50!!!!

Look for .90 FZ6 Race Tech springs for sale in the next few weeks!

Thanks for the Good Karma Happy Dance everyone! :D

Woo! Hoo! 2004 R6 forks with axle and nut for $182.50!!!!

Look for .90 FZ6 Race Tech springs for sale in the next few weeks!

Thanks for the Good Karma Happy Dance everyone! :D

Good deal man. Check to make sure everything is straight when you get them!

-bryan

Gratz! Sorry I did not participate in the dance.. but I always wish good things upon good people ;)

I didn't dance, sorry. But I did see those earlier and was tempted to get them :D

Glad it went to a good cause though :)

This will be a great mob, I have the last pair of SBN brake spacers know to mankind from Defy. I'll figure something else out for the fender and axle.

Now if I can only get my PayPal unjacked, "Sorry but you owe us money!" "Gee Wally I've had the same account with sufficent funds since 2001, what's the issue?" Oh...we don't know, its all fixed. "Uh, no...I still can't pay the Dude from the Great White North." Uhhhhh????

How much? what is the .90 weight rating?

How about $50.00 plus shipping? They are $100 new. I have the original box and some stickers too. Yes the .90 is the spring weight. I'll include the spacers too.

Back