Down she went...

Jlip06

Reaction score
Visit site
Rode over to my friends house for the night and realized I probabaly shouldn't drive home... To make a long story short, a friend came inside and said "I just dropped your bike," at first i took it as a joke... Then he said "I really did." I went outside and found my bike with a broken mirror and a dent on the tank. :ban::spank: I want to be mad, but this guy is like family... Disappointed but he said he would pay for damage. Lesson learned, don't let your bike out of your SIGHT or around drunk friends! :-(

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if he is a good friend, which it sounds like he is, then search around for a deal on the parts, straight from the dealership could bankrupt a guy...

Or just have him cover your deductible if you have full coverage on your insurance.

S

sm00thpapa

If he was a good friend he would of stayed away from your bike plain and simple

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
He fessed up readily; give him credit for that.

I agree -- have pay the deductible if it's smaller than the cost to fix. Get it fixed quick and forget it happened.

Hope it works out.

Dennis

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
what ever you do dont let money ruin a good friendship!!

get the thing fixed and pimp him out if you have to but if he is like family then dont let this tear you apart, nobody got hurt and you didnt ride home and kill yourself on the way.. not to mention that he fessed up right away, work it out and ride on:cheer:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is a good friend. A lesser friend would have stood the bike up and not said a word. He's a keeper!

Z

Zealadin

If he was a good friend he would of stayed away from your bike plain and simple

Gotta agree with this guy.
Also claiming it on your insurance normally means you lose any no claim bonus, which means more expensive insurance the next year.

That he did it, even drunk shows he doesnt have much respect for you imo.

mpol0717

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess this is only a sign from the bike gods to dent it in the rest of the way and make it a stunt bike:sinister::bow: