Dog, err I mean Rider spotted...(Pic)

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
jwv2a.jpg

Pic not taken by me, found on Reddit today. Looks like he's riding an FZ1! :thumbup::rockon:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
When I found this pic, I also found a link to a story about a guy in New Zealand that used to ride with his cat perched on the front.

rastus1.jpg

Sadly they were involved in an accident while riding and neither survived. Story here.

Luiz

Reaction score
Visit site
My Dad trained his Dogs when he was younger and they would ride with their paws on the handlebars. Of course you can't go highway speeds but you would be surprised how well he dogs can adapt.

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
If you've ever seen On any Sunday (1971 with Steve McQueen in it) there was a guy that did desert racing with his dog on the bike. He had a piece of carpet glued on the tank for traction. Dog looked like he loved :D

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Seen this guy at the Sydney bike show,His names "Bundy" & he's the fastest dog in the world.Over 200km/h on the Busa & averages 80,000km a year.

Nefilim

Reaction score
Visit site
I would hate myself for the rest of my life if I got into an accident with my dog.

Besides, I have a Jack Russels Terrier. I can barely drive her to the vet down the street with the way she jumps in my lap and licks my face.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you've ever seen On any Sunday (1971 with Steve McQueen in it) there was a guy that did desert racing with his dog on the bike. He had a piece of carpet glued on the tank for traction. Dog looked like he loved :D

LOL yeah and at the gas stop the dog hopped off and had a bowl of water! I wish I could remember who I lent my copy of OAS to.....:confused:

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL yeah and at the gas stop the dog hopped off and had a bowl of water! I wish I could remember who I lent my copy of OAS to.....:confused:

Funny you would say that (no it wasn't me) after mentioning this and watching some clips on the web I went to Amazon and put a copy on my wish list - father's day is just around the corner :Flash: