do not buy cheap china levers

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so i was a cheapskate and went for the el-cheapo ebay 2 wheels deal for 30 usd or something ridiculous,looked great to start with and performed ok on par with stock so no worries there !

After 2 months the colour was fading on the cnc and clicker,the construction seemed ok and safe enough but they came off in favour of titax which has given me more peace of mind ! Dont want these falling off at speed dont know what i was doing buying these in the first place !

Trev

Reaction score
Visit site
I am on my 5th set now.
All different bikes i might add.
No problems at all and very happy with them.
I bought 3 sets of genuine pazzos for different bikes before the Chinese one apppeared and cant tell the difference in use, if my Chinese ones had Pazzo printed on them you couldn't spot the fakes....

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so i was a cheapskate and went for the el-cheapo ebay 2 wheels deal for 30 usd or something ridiculous,looked great to start with and performed ok on par with stock so no worries there !

After 2 months the colour was fading on the cnc and clicker,the construction seemed ok and safe enough but they came off in favour of titax which has given me more peace of mind ! Dont want these falling off at speed dont know what i was doing buying these in the first place !

lmao, so the color change on them made you think they were going to fall off? :rolleyes:

Mine still look new, work better than stock and were cheap, I highly recommend them!

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
I like mine had to grind down the break lever to get it into the perch and have a nice smooth pull.

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
lmao, so the color change on them made you think they were going to fall off? :rolleyes:

Mine still look new, work better than stock and were cheap, I highly recommend them!

Dude i didnt think that they would fall off ! If you read my sentence correctly you would realise that "the construction seemed ok and safe enough"
They were ok but the titax set really is a class apart, btw just sharing my views and opinions others maybe quite happy rolling along with them you included. :D

Last edited:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude i didnt think that they would fall off ! If you read my sentence correctly you would realise that "the construction seemed ok and safe enough"
They were ok but the titax set really is a class apart, btw just sharing my views and opinions others maybe quite happy rolling along with them you included. :D

yeah okay.

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
whatever dude doesnt mean i thought they were going to fall off , the context of how i said it was impaired by the previous quote of how they were quite safe. :BLAA:

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
I've had the two wheels and the more expensive brands on multiple bikes. No issues with either set...other than the expensive ones putting a dent in my wallet. No issues at all with the ebay 2wheel brand...having said that, anything can break...expensive or cheap.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You pay for what you get.

Pazzos don't fade or crack. It's pot luck with cheap ones. Many people have had problems with them but they are so cheap you can buy another pair and it would still be way under what you paid for Pazzos. Personally, I'd rather spend my hard earned cash on quality. But each to their own....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a pair of the 2wheels short levers and they are excellent. I have the plain alloy levers with blue adjusters, so maybe if you get the coloured levers you may see a difference.

Otherwise they receive my recommendation.

Cheers,
Rick

P.S. Have a look at the link in my sig.

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site
You pay for what you get.

Pazzos don't fade or crack. It's pot luck with cheap ones. Many people have had problems with them but they are so cheap you can buy another pair and it would still be way under what you paid for Pazzos. Personally, I'd rather spend my hard earned cash on quality. But each to their own....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd rather spend my money on something thats not grossly overpriced. They're levers for Christ sake.

Sent from my iPhone

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
OK, now for my 2 cents worth, having been in the machining trade since 1963 in both manual and CNC I can tell you that the levers from the2wheels are very nicely machined, at least the ones I have had on my Tiger for 8K+ miles and also had on my FZ6 for a few K's. As far as anodizing is concerned any will fade over time, some colors worse than others and for quality it depends on who is programing, doing the fixturing and running the parts as to how the final product comes out. I can't comment on any other levers that are on EBay just the one's I have used. And yes, the high priced lever's are just that, HIGH PRICED, and maybe not made in China, or are they???:rolleyes:

Jerry

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be safe and get the most expensive ones out there so they do not fall off and according to the specs on the high end set they have little micro computers that prevent you from having accidents guaranteed!

Here are mine that I bought last year, the levers are adjustable in length from shorty to full length, not to shabby :)

382a7362.jpg

71182e8f.jpg

Seriously though, I love mine. VERY nice quality.

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
a couple of short vids -

el-cheapo china cnc levers- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNGGWSWpdEE&feature=related]CNC machined brake and clutch motorcycle levers - YouTube[/ame]

Titax levers- (with microcomputer lol ) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9nqckGli7Y]Titax_0003.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I know which vid makes me feel better about buying a product !

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
i took a chance on some e-bay pazzo copy(or are they copy)levers,must say for the price there exellent,side by side with pazzo they identical,same amount of play,same bolts in the pivots,same machine finish just no pazzo engraving,everything is made in china these days, my thoughts are china makes em for pazzo,my set had very slight marks in the anodizing,possible seconds,these levers by the way pazzo or copys will and do require maintenance,grease and pivot bolt adjustment from time to time,ive seen some pretty poor examples of adjustable levers with floppy pivots and wear etc and they have been the real deal pazzo's just not looked after,when i fitted mine i stripped them down used a quality silicone grease and rebuilt adjusting all the slack from the pivots.