Decal Request - Help Needed

IronmanVA

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone! I've got one last piece of the puzzle that I feel like I need to accomplish for my '09 S2 to be complete (until I get the mod itch again). New front decals would really set this color scheme off and I don't know if any of you talented forum members has the capability to make them or a good suggestion about where to get some made. I want to keep the decal close to stock but with a slight color change, basically turning all the dark grey in the decals to yellow. See the photos and let me know if you have any suggestions...thanks!

Decal Request.jpg

2015 After Mods_1.jpg

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone! I've got one last piece of the puzzle that I feel like I need to accomplish for my '09 S2 to be complete (until I get the mod itch again). New front decals would really set this color scheme off and I don't know if any of you talented forum members has the capability to make them or a good suggestion about where to get some made. I want to keep the decal close to stock but with a slight color change, basically turning all the dark grey in the decals to yellow. See the photos and let me know if you have any suggestions...thanks!

View attachment 65423

View attachment 65424

actually I'm planning to go away from stock stickers once I come back from India and paint my bike.
In India we have similar bike FZ16, which is a 160cc, half faired version, I know people there do lot of crazy stuff, but I would like to stick to some decent ones. Will keep posting pictures once I go there. I'll open a thread on what kind of stickers/decals available as it should be cheaper than other prices available here.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We have a sign shop in the next town over that makes street signs, makes ALL decals for new police cars (or old damaged ones), other city vehicles, etc..

Years ago, my boat's "brand name" down the side (about 3' long) was slowly peeling off.

I took some digital pictures, some specific heights and lengths and they made up two new ones for me (I couldn't get the factory which was still open!!!)

Just about deal nuts on, but if you trace them, they would be dead on and whatever color you wanted. Wasn't terribly expensive either..They had all digital equipment and that was at least 15 years ago...Heck, you could design your own...

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was just going to ask if you wanted them reflective. There are many variants of reflective tape so be sure to state that if it's a requirement. Maybe just flat color is OK?!

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
You can get the Fazer or FZ6 font. I can't be bothered to look, but it's been posted here. Just search on here or google it. Then just get them printed on Ebay on Vinyl. You can create a PNG/SVG file and email it to them and tell them what dimensions you want it printed.