Im going naked! Project post!

Norway

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, new guy here :)

I bought my bike a few weeks ago and it is soon time to go naked! :D (As all fz6`s should be if you ask me:) )

So far my plan for the project is to try and get a clean and good looking bike, without any crazy expenses.

I will start of with the following:
-Headlight kit assembly for fz6n, from ebay: Headlight Set Head Light Assembly for 2004 2006 Yamaha FZ6S FZ6N Fazer 04 05 06 | eBay Already arrived and ready to be mounted.

-New exhaust, not yet decided, i could end up with the new oval dominators or Leovince.

-Bar end mirrors:Bar End Mirrors Yamaha MT 01 FZ1 N FZ8 N FZ6 N XJ6N YZF R6 R1 600 1000 | eBay

-New short levers, pazzo style from ebay, not decided what color yet, as i want matching levers to the bike,

When it comes to belly pan, seat cowl and radiator fairings i will make my own with fiber glass.

The fiberglass parts will have to be painted. I have not yet settled on a color, and I would really appreciate some input. I added some suggestions to get a feel for what color that could look good
with the rest of the bike :) Let me know what you think.

Here i a few pics of my new girl ^^
View attachment 56675

View attachment 56676

and here are some of the color schemes i tough of

View attachment 56677

View attachment 56678

View attachment 56679

View attachment 56680

View attachment 56681
I will post updates and more pictures once i get started after I am finished with exams for the summer.:cheer:

Last edited: