~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After nearly 40 years of marriage, Charlie and his wife were lying in bed . . . Suddenly the wife felt Charlie begin to massage her in ways he hadn't done in quite some time . . .

It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back . . . He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down, stopping just over her stomach . . . .He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, working down her side, passing gently over her buttock and down her leg to her calf . . . .Then, he proceeded up her thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg . . . .He continued in the same manner on her right side ....then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent . . . .As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice....“Honey, that was wonderful ....Why did you stop . . .?

To which he responded.... “I found the remote!"

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have had a bit of a chore in the last week: my missus pc would not connect to our wifi.
didn't seem to matter what I tried. untilI spoke with a techie today and he advised to use the set up wizard.
so I updated the firmware with my Mac, and let it run for about ten minutes. Interestingly someone in the neighbourhood saw the unlocked wifi and logged on. lucky for me I realised and shut them out PDQ. Finally after much twiddling and tweaking I got her pc to recocgnise the new default network.
as it was now totally without security I used the wizard to configure the connection and after the little intrusion I thought I'd get them back
Now my network is called : AFP Fraud Squad.........(AFP = Australian Federal Police)-- well it made me chuckle!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
10734041_755681127819052_2763113472085745022_n.jpg

10525706_1000785693271691_3591857369435515858_n.jpg

12122946_746532435477789_3459826445460730349_n.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With today's WHO announcement that bacon, red meat and sausages cause cancer, I may not be posting here much lo

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Nutty policeman nearly causes crash Maybe NSFW some profanities

[video=youtube;wfPFgdS1ofE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfPFgdS1ofE[/video]

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
A man went into a Birmingham supermarket and tried to buy half a cauliflower. The young greens produce assistant told him that they sold only whole cauliflowers. The man persisted, and asked to see the manager, and the boy went to find him.

Walking into the stock room, the boy said to his manager, "Some idiot out there wants to buy half a cauliflower." As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the customer standing right behind him, so he added, "And this gentleman has kindly offered to buy the other half." The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way.

Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people here who think on their feet. Where are you from, son?"

"Cardiff, sir," the boy replied.

"Why did you leave Cardiff ?" the manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing there but prostitutes and rugby players."

"Really?" said the manager. "My wife is from Cardiff."
"You're kidding?" replied the boy.
“What position did she play?"