~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.
He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
This made him.....wait for it.....a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

OMG. That just won the Intranetz. Blah

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it so full there is only room for 10 more people, so the two men decide to walk.

After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk and says "Why don't you put a piece of rubber on the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy!"

The blind man replies "If you would have put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut up!!!"

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.
John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.
Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. John, in desperation, threw up his hands, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.
For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.
Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arm and said;
I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."
John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.
As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird spoke-up, very softly;
"May I ask what the turkey did?"

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
CPEGyOVUwAAZc-p.jpg

Attachments

• CPEGyOVUwAAZc-p.jpg
    CPEGyOVUwAAZc-p.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 25

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.
Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.
After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.
The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A guy walks into a bar and sees a sign that reads:

Cheese Sandwich - $1.50
Chicken Sandwich - $2.50
Hand Job - $10.00

He checks his wallet and beckons to the sexy bartender. "Are you the one who give sthe hard jobs?" he asks.

"Yes", she purrs, "I am."

"Well, wash your frickin' hands" says the man. "I want a cheese sandwich!"

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.
Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.
After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.
The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xg7zwT2gQk