~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

lghtmgr

Reaction score
Visit site
So politically incorrect!

Sensitivity Training Needed

1. I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair, but, by turning to religion, I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing.
I converted to Islam, and we're stoning her in the morning.

2. The wife suggested I get myself one of those ***** enlargers, so I did. She's 25, and her name's Kathy.

3. Went to our local bar with my wife last night. Locals started shouting "pedophile!" and other names at me,
just because my wife is 24 and I'm 50. It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.

4. My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job. I said "Son, that's three schools this year!
You'd better stop before you're banned from teaching altogether."

5. The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.

6. A man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead." The operator says, "How do you know?"
The man says, "The sex is about the same, but the ironing is piling up!"

7. I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated, but must come back as a different creature.
She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You obviously haven't been listening."

8. My wife has been missing a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst. So, I had to go down to Goodwill to get all of her clothes back.

9. The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could contribute towards the floods in Pakistan. I said, "We'd love to,
but our garden hose only reaches the driveway."

10. WARNING!!! IF YOU GET AN EMAIL TITLED, "NUDE PHOTO OF HILLARY CLINTON", DON'T OPEN IT.
IT CONTAINS A NUDE PHOTO OF HILLARY CLINTON.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.
"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."
The redhead took her finger, pushed on her neck and yelled, then her left ankle and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her hip and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?
"Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde."
"I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
A bit old ,But if you have not seen it .Its so funny (unless you are in the car)

[video=youtube;LYo3kORaXAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYo3kORaXAo[/video]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
More fun with trucks!
[video=youtube;7kx67NnuSd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kx67NnuSd0[/video]

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A man saw a lady with big breasts. He asked, "Excuse me, can I bite your breasts for $1000?" She agrees, so they go to a secluded corner. She opens her blouse and the man puts his face in her breasts for 10 minutes." Eventually the lady asks, "Aren't you gonna bite them?" He replies, "Naw... too expensive."

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
12346353_522604411242636_5881041087679133221_n.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Registering a "domain name" up-front can become important:

ww.jebbush.com (add the third "w" and paste it into your browser, so it doesn't spoil the surprise)

Blah

Last edited:

DruGus

(non) ClockWorking Fazer
Reaction score
Visit site
These days Government are in "promo" for renewal so last night one butthead hits on the face to our "prime minister"" when he was skacking hands in a campaign meeting.

The funny point is the delay in react from people and security backguard. I subscribe totally dissapointed in any violence objection despite the fact all corruption and thieves they seem all political class /( this guys specially)

So , meaning of this ·freak incident· made me laugh because i don´t trust this is real, for me is a cheating stand up comedy.