Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
WoooHoooooo!!!! 2500 posts since this thread began -> 08-10-2012, 09:43 PM :cheer::cheer: :rockon:

Just an on going feed of what ever caught your attention. Stories, videos, pictures; post up!

52088d1392687693-daily-feed-post-what-made-you-laugh-today-daily_afternoon_randomness_49_photos3_1392669005-jpg

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Tks!

Much GRIN occurred! Ken's da Man + 845hp Stang is better than Rice! :rockon:
Love the donuts around Randy's Donuts! A nice gesture! :thumbup:
LA must love him blocking the streets! :rolleyes:

Some car Details... not Much, no drive train details.
Ken Block's '65 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR for Gymkhana Seven - YouTube

This has the in depth details if anyone is interested. Pushed out December 3rd...
[HOONIGAN] Chris Harris on Ken Block's Gymkhana S…: [HOONIGAN] Chris Harris on Ken Block's Gymkhana SEVEN AWD 1965 Mustang (The Hoonicorn!) - YouTube

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua . As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman Said to her friend, "Let's go over to that bar for a drink."

The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there.

We've got dogs with us."

The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch, and do as I do."

They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in.

The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand.

This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"

The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."

The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."

The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought,"What the heck," so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.

Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog"

The bouncer asked, "A Chihuahua?"

The woman shouted back, "A Chihuahua!?” They gave me a f*****g Chihuahua !!!!

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
The hospital received a call from a sweet old grandmother.
She timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?"
The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and number of the patient?"
The grandmother in her weak, tremulous voice said, "Norma Findlay, Room 302."
The operator replied, "Let me put you on hold while I check with the nurse's station for that room."
After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said, "I have good news. Her nurse just told me that Norma is doing well. Her blood pressure is fine, her blood work just came back normal, and her physician, Dr. Cores has scheduled her to be discharged tomorrow."
The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so worried. God bless you for the good news."
The operator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?"
The grandmother said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in room 302 and no one tells me sh1t!"

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
The Guantanamo Bay detainees weren't really bothered about the CIA's water-boarding techniques.

It was when the CIA started adding soap that they became traumatized.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
An ugly fat woman, a gorgeous young hot blonde, an American man and a Canadian man are all riding together in a train car.

As the train passes through a tunnel, the distinctive sound of a loud slap is heard.

When they emerge from the tunnel, a bright red handprint is on the face of the American.

The fat woman thinks "that dirty American grabbed that blonde in the tunnel and she slapped him!"

The blonde thinks "that dirty American must have tried to grab me, but grabbed the fatso by mistake and she slapped him!"

The American thinks "that Canadian bastard felt up that blonde and she slapped me by mistake!"

The Canadian thinks "I can’t wait ’til we go through another tunnel so I can slap that stupid American again!"

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years.
Two days before the group is to leave, Kevin's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.
Kevin's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?

Two days later the three mates get to the camping site only to find Kevin sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.
"Damn ,Kevin how long you been here? How did you talk your missus into letting you go ?"

"Well, I've been here since last night. After dinner at home yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who ?'"
I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing sexy brand new lingerie. She said had been reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and she had a devilish look in her eyes!!!
She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over.
On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes !
She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So.......here I am!

Last edited: