Are you interested / not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
Custom brake and clutch levers

I have a mate that manufactures custom brake and clutch levers similar to the short Pazzo levers. He already has a range to fit BMW motorcycles and his levers are very popular amongst the adventurers. The levers are not adjustable to keep the manufacturing costs as low as possible. I have given him my old OEM levers as samples and the prototypes should be available shortly.

His retail price is around R500.00 a set depending on colour, this equates to around 60 USD. I am quite sure that we could negotiate a better price as a group buy.

I have also asked him to think about manufacturing custom gear and rear brake levers to fit the FZ6.

This post is intended to gauge interest.

Will post pictures of the BMW levers shortly so that you can get an Idea.

And yes I know

:needpics:

Last edited:

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Totally interested. I was looking for Pazzo's and ASV's but $180 and $250 respectively is out of my budget for levers. I'll be interested in this if he is asking for $60 for a set. Shorties for brake, regular for clutch. All black.

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Possibly, interested in seeing the photos, options.

^^^ manas12, interesting avatar. You must use either the vi or vim editor at work?

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
My aim is to get a set made up and ship to one of our members in the States to review.

This is going to be a long term project, as my mate does all the machining himself, no mass production yet. He initially made a set for a mate who rides a KLR. Pazzo’s cost a fortune here compared to what they cost in the States, so the average guy cannot afford. Subsequently he has fabricated a number of sets for the local GS riders, no complaints yet.

In the next couple of days, I post a picture of a set that he has in stock to give those who are interested an idea of what to expect. Personally, I would have bought a set myself, but I already bit the bullet and ordered Pazzo last year.

FZ6-ZN

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i am completely interested, are they going to be anodized aluminum or what materials will they be made from? I am interested as to what setting on the adjustable stock levers the grip distance is like. also of course what they look like...

I am anxiously awaiting the pictures.... and would want shorties for both brake and clutch.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely, depending on final product. That's a great price.

How about asking him to make some black setback plates? Those would sell like hotcakes.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Put me down as interested in the levers pending pics too! :thumbup:

abacall, look up OSO2K in the member list and drop him a PM. He makes set back plates and could give you more info. They're definitely a quality product and I've thought about looking into a set myself.