Credits... More stuff

J

jsteinb95

Put me on record as well. Irregardless of earning credits online and not actually paying cash I think this is a mistake in a big way!

Sad to see this direction for FZ6-Forum. :(

if you had $3,000 would your view change? IT'S JUST FOR FUN. we have already agreed that it is not allowed in serious threads.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Put me on record as well. Irregardless of earning credits online and not actually paying cash I think this is a mistake in a big way!

Sad to see this direction for FZ6-Forum. :(

After giving it some thought I agree. You will no longer be able to charge for posts period. You will earn credit to play the games from usual forum participation.. I have upped the credits you recieve for forum participaction...

Dennis

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After giving it some thought I agree. You will no longer be able to charge for post period. You will earn credit to play the games from usual forum participation.. I have upped the credits you recieve for forum participaction...

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, maybe we can use it for contests and raffles and stuff but i personally would just never pay to read a post. I will be donating to the overall site as soon as i recover from the holidays, but that is real $