Credits... More stuff

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay now you can charge to show threads or posts of you like... Use the charge tag in the message editor..

[charge=2]16[/charge]

Enjoy

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't spend my credits for some reason. Even though I want to read it, I can't.

This might be a bad thing for the forum. Honestly, when a visitor comes, why would they want to stay if they can't read anything? I've been a member for a while, and I still can't pay even thought I have the credits....Why admin why?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
There was a bug.... of course lol... you can spend away now....

:mad:Thanks for the 100 credits...

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wrightme43

I want to go down on record as against having to pay to see site content. I will be glad to pay cash or whatever to support the site, but there is a whole lot of stuff on here that was a lot of work, and is here to help the new people. If a new person shows up and cant use they are not going to come back.

Imagine if you search google for FZ6 tire reviews. We are the top ranked site, and you click on it, you cant read it cause you cant pay enough. I wouldnt come back. I have already seen several posts where its says I do not have enough credits to read them.

I know you guys, and like you guys, and it made me upset. If I had never met any of you I would not want to stay.

Again just my two cents.
Steve

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to go down on record as against having to pay to see site content.
Steve

No pay... the credits are free you earn them on the site... You get 10 just for loggin in and 20 for posts ect....

S

sportrider

I want to go down on record as against having to pay to see site content. I will be glad to pay cash or whatever to support the site, but there is a whole lot of stuff on here that was a lot of work, and is here to help the new people. If a new person shows up and cant use they are not going to come back.

Imagine if you search google for FZ6 tire reviews. We are the top ranked site, and you click on it, you cant read it cause you cant pay enough. I wouldnt come back. I have already seen several posts where its says I do not have enough credits to read them.

I know you guys, and like you guys, and it made me upset. If I had never met any of you I would not want to stay.

Again just my two cents.
Steve
[charge=25]14[/charge]

J

jsteinb95

Again just my two cents.
Steve
It's just for fun, Steve. The novelty will wear off. You can always take out a loan. :D