Votes: 49 32.0%
  • Half faired is sweet

Votes: 72 47.1%
  • Fully faired baby, woo!

Votes: 32 20.9%

• Total voters
A

Apomyzitis

Right, it's been some.. months since I made my first and last post but a lot of things have happened since, most important of which is... (drum beat!) I'm finally a proud owner of an S2 - competition white! The most impressive of all colours in my oppinion.. I just can't believe how beautiful my babe is, I catch myself sometimes just starring at her, I think I’m in love! :p

Re lack of fairing: Took her for a quick trip to Brighton today via M23 (first trip outside London since I broke her in) and on my way there I couldn't stay on the seat when doing above 80-90mph (strong winds today however) and my wrists were hurting after some time because of my tight grip on the handlebar.. there was a split second (a very split one though) when I thought I might have made a mistake going naked..

But! on my way back I re-discovered the human-cannonball technique where you hug the tank like you want to make love to it and stay there with your helmet almost touching the speedometer.. close enough to take a reading: 110 - easy! plus I've now taken my relationship to the next level and trust her even more! ;P

Happy to be back (and still alive), and looking forward to be a contributing member of the forum!

So, where do I post the pics then??

Maddeth

Reaction score
Visit site
Shame the poll is closed, but naked, naked naked naked naked....

Only really notice any resistance unfaired over 120 mph (without hugging the tank), and thats quick enough for me!

Last edited: