Cheap mirror extenders!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, i just bid for and "won" a set of 10mm mirror extenders for my Touring Mule FZ6...they are also angled at about 45 degree's, so they should lift the mirrors up a little higher as well, effectively giving me better vision of closer to the rear of the bike, and hopefully, the ability to see a little of my pillion, as well, as an unhindered view of the road behind...instead of the great partial view, shared with a nive view of my arm!

These little suckers cost me $30 Australian, including shipping from the UK...
View attachment 29670

The mob i bought them off, are the same bunch that i bought my CF front fender from...They deliver very quickly!

Just thought some of you that are frustrated with looking at your arms, might like these.

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any review on how these worked out for you?

They work brilliantly....now aint looking at my jacket, nut what is actually behind me....make the mirrors look like antenna's at first, till you get used to it, but it is a damn site better than not being able to see...

took me minutes to fix in place...will post some photo's later...when i get round to getting my bike's out the shed....

:thumbup:

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
lets just say be a damn lot faster and better handling than the fz6, not as comfy

and is from my bloodline

when it is home ill show u all

sure miss my fz6 shame i never got to see how much it sold for
haev afair few parts ill throw up here soon

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lets just say be a damn lot faster and better handling than the fz6, not as comfy

and is from my bloodline

when it is home ill show u all

sure miss my fz6 shame i never got to see how much it sold for
haev afair few parts ill throw up here soon

Sounds like someone has bought a Duc!?

:D