Center Handlebar Crossbeam

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking for the crossbeam that goes onto the center of the handle bars which has the Yamaha Logo for my '06 FZ6. This part comes standard on the '07 and up. If any of you members have or are looking to replace you handlebars and have no need for this center piece, please PM me as I would rather buy it from a member than give money to a dealer.

Thanks,

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I already got a PM from Bertmoog, and looks like we are working things out. Thanks for the quick reply.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wouldn't mind one of those myself,looks better than the two clamps I reckon.

Well maybe some other member wouldn't mind getting rid of theirs assuming that they don't need it anymore. I'm sure there have been plenty of members who gotten different bars on their bikes. Good luck.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
You mean...like this? :rockon:

I traded another member who has an '07 for the double clamps off my '06. He wanted access to the center portion of his handlebars so he could clamp his GPS there. Plus, he'd already painted his stock 1-piece clamp black, so it was a no-brainer!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
order directly thru yamaha and avoid dealer markup

the part number for the 2007 fz6 parts are:

4S8-23441-00-00 HOLDER, HANDLE UPPER
4XV-2341B-00-00 EMBLEM

(for the US and Canada)

check your VIN against the ones shown in this picture (unless you know it will fit on the 2006, then it is fine. the parts listed are for the 2007 fz6 sold in US/Canada):
partimage.gifx

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just noticed that they are different on different years like an hour ago when I parked next to an older FZ6 and was comparing the differences. Can't wait to see pics of the finished product Vegas!

bleego

Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to make a swap from the new style to the old style. Although if someone simply has a set for sale, that would be ideal, I'd be willing to do a swap. (I won't be able to actually take them off until next week, plus time swapping is time not riding :) ) I purchased a pair of Roxspeed risers and the design of the new clamps make these impossible to actually use.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to make a swap from the new style to the old style. Although if someone simply has a set for sale, that would be ideal, I'd be willing to do a swap. (I won't be able to actually take them off until next week, plus time swapping is time not riding :) ) I purchased a pair of Roxspeed risers and the design of the new clamps make these impossible to actually use.

PM sent...I'm in Chicago so shipping will be cheap. :thumbup: I also have clip-ons so you won't have any downtime from your bike (i.e., I can ship first, you can ship second).