Carbon Fiber M4's - $500 cash only

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Carbon Fiber M4's - $Sold!!

its in Southern California.
I had it for 10 miles...now my insurance wants to total it.
NO damage to the pipes.

first come, first served.
SOLD!

Last edited:

idanny

Reaction score
www.minutehound.com
its in Southern California.
I had it for 10 miles...now my insurance wants to total it.
NO damage to the pipes.

first come, first served.

sorry to hear they are going to total it pchbreeze are you going to get another bike?

ey if you can grab parts for it I need the left inner fairing.
btw you could probably make a killing buying it back from the insurance and parting it out.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know about making a killing...i couldn't even give away two stock mufflers and threw them in the trash. most of the plastics are broken.

I might keep it after all...i'm doing some major fighting with my own insurance company over this claim- they're trying to screw a loyal customer...i get a second estimate today and it might change things for their course of action (offers). I want to keep it, so let's hope for the best.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
It happened in a small, quiet, industrial area in Torrance and my speed at the time of impact was between 20-30mph. I was taking side streets to avoid certain law enforcement officers whose attention was drawn thanks to my hard acceleration and M4's :p

J

jsteinb95

It happened in a small, quiet, industrial area in Torrance and my speed at the time of impact was between 20-30mph. I was taking side streets to avoid certain law enforcement officers whose attention was drawn thanks to my hard acceleration and M4's :p

That sucks....glad you're ok.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
The problem is in their valuation of the bike...its 2500 less than what all other estimators/shops/sources say. we'll see what happens. not sure right now.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
They paid me $4800 for my totalled '06 last year, and bought another '06 with 5k miles on it for $4300 (it had the R6 forks on it, along with the scorpion exhaust) :D
How much are they offering you?

If I wanted to get any mods from it, I HAD to replace everything with the stock parts... so if you threw away your stock mufflers, I don`t know how you`ll get your M4s back... did you negotiate that already?

Good luck.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have a pic of what the exhaust looks like? Or which ones they are? Cuz i've seen different models online...Does it come with everything needed to hook them up?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have pics of them? Are they the snorkel (Scorpion) or volcano (TwoBros) style?