Carbon Fiber M4's - $500 cash only

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
They are brand new except for a total of less than 2 hours driving...but hell i guess i will if it will make a difference. i might just toss them on ebay while i'm at it.

J

jsteinb95

They are brand new except for a total of less than 2 hours driving...but hell i guess i will if it will make a difference. i might just toss them on ebay while i'm at it.

ok....good luck! :thumbup:

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
Very Tempting...I WAS going to get some M4's in Ti. Post a pic and I might go for it. I'm a sucker for a deal. Also I'm assuming by CASH you mean Money Order or West Union?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't believe that these have not sold yet!!! If i had $500 kicking around i would be all over these!

The M4 is the smoothest sounding exhaust i have heard on an FZ6 AND they are amazing looking in carbon!

Bump for an amazing deal on some great pipes!!!

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Reiobard. Glad someone understands. It's rare for a bike to sound 'very good' to me and i'm very impressed with the M4's. I never bought anything else because I just plain didn't think it was worth it. I love the looks and the sound of the FZ6 as much as I enjoyed each of the 24,000 miles I put on the stock muffler.

I guess I'll take pictures tonight and give it a few days...or else I'm selling it on ebay with a starting bid of 500. I'll upload something after dinner tonight.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, here are the pictures.
P1010001-2.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010003.jpg

$525 shipped

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well maybe with pics, they will sell. I can't believe they haven't sold yet either. Seems to me that whenever a member wants to sell something on this forum, they go very fast. Look at Redhawk for example, he sold his Seat Cowl, Lower Cowl, and bike cover in just one day. Maybe the cash only thing is making it difficult for some people. FYI, If you accept money orders, the best one in my opinion, is a federal money order from the United States Post Office. Good cashing it any U.S Post Office or your bank.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Carbon Fiber M4's - $500

Well maybe with pics, they will sell. I can't believe they haven't sold yet either. Seems to me that whenever a member wants to sell something on this forum, they go very fast. Look at Redhawk for example, he sold his Seat Cowl, Lower Cowl, and bike cover in just one day. Maybe the cash only thing is making it difficult for some people. FYI, If you accept money orders, the best one in my opinion, is a federal money order from the United States Post Office. Good cashing it any U.S Post Office or your bank.
i meant that also...i was hoping for a local sale but i guess thats not going to happen.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I said first come, first served...i have to keep my word. my apologies to avalon...i'll still help you put on whatever you get if you want.

They're sold via paypal.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
I said first come, first served...i have to keep my word. my apologies to avalon...i'll still help you put on whatever you get if you want.

They're sold via paypal.

Haha, no problem. Someone beat me to it, live and learn :p...Very nice seller by the way :thumbup:

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
To others who might read this in the future, I never really liked any other make on the FZ6 mainly because of the size and looks, but I give these 10/10. If you're into the black-out look, these are the ones. I bought them from a group sell at pipecity.com for $585. I'm sure they'll do again but be patient with their shipping :p There's a monstrosity of a 29 page thread about it around here somewhere.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
To others who might read this in the future, I never really liked any other make on the FZ6 mainly because of the size and looks, but I give these 10/10. If you're into the black-out look, these are the ones. I bought them from a group sell at pipecity.com for $585. I'm sure they'll do again but be patient with their shipping :p There's a monstrosity of a 29 page thread about it around here somewhere.

Here's that thread ;) http://www.600riders.com/forum/vendors-group-purchases/3797-group-buy-m4-exhaust.html