Can you chose between mph and km on the dash?

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have yet to publically say hello in the introduction forum but sure there's plenty of time for that!! :rockon:

My question is simple, is there a button on the dash that will allow me to switch between mph and km/hr? I will be living in both northern ireland and the republic of ireland so having both would be great!! The english have yet to change over to km/hr so converting between is a pain and i'd rather spend my time watching and enjoying the road! :)

O and my bike will be a RED 2007 FZ6 S2 model.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely, just hold the select button down for a second and it switches from metric to english units (or vise versa). Good luck and enjoy your bike (i'm assuming you haven't bought it yet?).

Last edited:

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely, just hold the select button down for a second and it switches from metric to english units (or vise versa). Good luck and enjoy your bike (i'm assuming you haven't bought it yet?).

O thats super news!! :) No I have yet to buy it, must move to the north first before getting it coz insurance will be cheaper for me up there!! :)

Thanks for that! :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
O thats super news!! :) No I have yet to buy it, must move to the north first before getting it coz insurance will be cheaper for me up there!! :)

Thanks for that! :)
I think it metric to imperial, we don't have the monopoly on speed as well. LOL