borrow/buy your books.?? twist/total control

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
not sure this is in the right spot.. but as the title states i would like to borrow/buy/rent what ever a couple of books...

twist of the wrist
twist of the wrist2
Total Control: High Performance Street Riding Techniques - Lee Parks

is twist of the wrist 2 worth the extra read??

as i see that they have been coming back up in threads again i dont really feel that i NEED them so i have a hard time tossing 30-40 bucks on them but i am one that likes to learn as much as i can.. so.. besides the wife is a newer rider and i think she too could benifit by them alot..

anybody willing to part with their books

Pelicanglider

Citizen of Creola
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have any to lend, but I would suggest you add "Sport Riding Techniques" by Nick Ienatsch. I bought the other books you mentioned and I like Ienatsch's book the most. He's a writer by profession and being a writer, he clearly communicates the ideas presented in his book and does a much better job than the other books you're looking for. I go back to it at least once a week to reinforce the information to myself and I feel more confident riding on the street.

craig007

Reaction score
Visit site
I have Total Control and would by happy to loan it to you if you promise to return it. I found Twist of the Wrist (both 1 and 2 ) at my local library. PM me if want to arrange a loan.

PLANEMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
I read Twist of the Wrist 2 and found that it is much more informative to the basics of performance riding. #1 is much more track oriented.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
duh with the world at your fingertips it is sometimes easy to for get about suff like the library.. i will have to check it out and see what they have..

as for the loan, if they dont have it local then i will shoot you a pm and we can work something out.. thanks guys..