arrow dark exhaust installed!

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
my exhaust finally arrived after a long wait! its the arrow dark line exhaust + arrow midpipe! didnt take much pics during installation this time as i was also helping out in the installation.

Last edited:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
not too much of a diy person, and i had a very bad experience trying to install a full system myself on my old bike. i spend 7 hours trying to fit it in, i had to call my friend to come to my place and help me & look after my stuff in case i forget any tools or needed a toilet break (its done at void deck common area, i dont have a garage). and the result? it didnt fit well, air was leaking everywhere from the system and i had to fit back my stock system. i will nv forget that diy session.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
click here Bard have uploaded his arrow video quite some time back, i believe he have since upgraded and nv log into this forum already.

i have my exhaust silencers on, quite soft, but still better than stock. i might take a video it soon..

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
you must come down to drinking coffee session....let everyone see it:rockon:

haha.. when i have the time i probably join you guys for a coffee session.

Looks great. How's the performance and sound difference?

db killers in, sounds slightly louder than stock. it gives a ''loud throaty" sound when they are out. :cheer: i was expecting something smoother, but this is still much better than stock.

performance wise, i have not got the time to load in the arrow exhaust map from power commander website. shall do that when i find the time and give an update here.

farish

The Beast™
Reaction score
Visit site
haha.. when i have the time i probably join you guys for a coffee session.

db killers in, sounds slightly louder than stock. it gives a ''loud throaty" sound when they are out. :cheer: i was expecting something smoother, but this is still much better than stock.

performance wise, i have not got the time to load in the arrow exhaust map from power commander website. shall do that when i find the time and give an update here.

considering they are not too loud, u can consider taking out the db killers

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the look of the dark exhaust, I'm trying to find them now! Also, it's listed as 04-06... does anyone know if it fits 07 FZ6?

Thanks.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
considering they are not too loud, u can consider taking out the db killers

erm.. with db killers out, its a little loud.. might catch the attention of our 'friendly' enforcers. :spank:

I like the look of the dark exhaust, I'm trying to find them now! Also, it's listed as 04-06... does anyone know if it fits 07 FZ6?

Thanks.

you should be looking for this part number,
71681AON - fz6 07-10 dark line exhaust.

hope this info helps. definitely fits, over here its very very strict with exhausts, meant for which bike brand, bike model and bike year etc. any1 info on the TUV/homologation cert that doesn't tally with the bike, it will fail inspection.

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
erm.. with db killers out, its a little loud.. might catch the attention of our 'friendly' enforcers. :spank:

you should be looking for this part number,
71681AON - fz6 07-10 dark line exhaust.

hope this info helps. definitely fits, over here its very very strict with exhausts, meant for which bike brand, bike model and bike year etc. any1 info on the TUV/homologation cert that doesn't tally with the bike, it will fail inspection.

Man, it seems as if all suppliers are overseas. I'll keep searching but that puts a big damper on my options... :(

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
so have you got your exhaust already? arrow exhaust sounds really good with the db killers out. i just came back from a trip without the db killers.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
hey farish, i cannot really remember. about $500? i bought it 2nd hand. brand new available stock at sporting motor is about $800+.
if you are considering to change, do note, our stock bar clamp needs to be replaced with conventional bar clamp (ie. 1 U-shape clamp on each side, like the ones on super4)