And your present will be ......?

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
Okay , xmas is up next ...if that fat ass santa granted you 1 wish for a gift...well what would it be ? ( for me I would like to be really stinking wealthy... say 40 plus million in yamaha shares ! ...and your dream come true would be ? :spank: :spank: :spank:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm with you - 50% stake in Microsoft should do quite nicely, then I could buy that Lamborghini, MV Augusta Senna and all the diamonds a girl could want!

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
i'm very tempted not to post because i don't want to be a downer at the beginning of a thread. but you asked. :BLAA:

i guess because the holidays are coming up this is on my mind a little more... my brother is flying in from arkansas to surprise my mom for thanksgiving. it'll be nice because my bother, sister, mom and myself haven't been together for a holiday in a long time.

what's the wish already. well, thanksgiving is going to be a smidg incomplete. 4 years ago my oldest brother died as a result of drinking and driving (he was the one drinking and driving - he couldn't kick the demons). it would be so great to have another thanksgiving and christmas with all of us back together. :thumbup:

now for something a little more "meaningless"... a nice garage to put my bike in (that's my small wish) or i like the idea of 40 plus million (a slightly bigger wish) and then i could buy a nice garage plus help a ton of people out.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I could give my parents the opportunity to travel around the globe and not worry about work any more and then I would like to have enough money in my bank account to spend the rest of my life riding around the world, shooting pics with a simple DSLR, living in a tent, and be able to afford buying gas, food (twice a day is enough) and buying parts for / servicing my bike.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My own Island in the Carribean...with a Race Track, a population of swimwear models and me best 5 riding buddies, endless Coopers Pale Ale on tap, lots of hoochie coochie, and a Garage full of the Best bikes in the World....I would die happy then!

:rockon:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess Santa already came to my house over the last few weeks: new kitchen floor, new carpeting, 47" LED TV on the wall, Yamaha receiver, Oppo Bluray/SACD player, and Monitor Audio Silver speakers in walnut.

Now, if Santa would be so kind as to pay my credit card bill when it comes... :(

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
my one wish would be to have a five car garage with a living space above it built on a large chuck of land with a mix farm and woodland and a stream running thru it. Plus a couple million to fill that garage with all the high horsepower toys I want...

...or santa could just leave a 2005 WRB STI in my driveway.:rockon:

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
i'm very tempted not to post because i don't want to be a downer at the beginning of a thread. but you asked. :BLAA:

i guess because the holidays are coming up this is on my mind a little more... my brother is flying in from arkansas to surprise my mom for thanksgiving. it'll be nice because my bother, sister, mom and myself haven't been together for a holiday in a long time.

what's the wish already. well, thanksgiving is going to be a smidg incomplete. 4 years ago my oldest brother died as a result of drinking and driving (he was the one drinking and driving - he couldn't kick the demons). it would be so great to have another thanksgiving and christmas with all of us back together. :thumbup:

now for something a little more "meaningless"... a nice garage to put my bike in (that's my small wish) or i like the idea of 40 plus million (a slightly bigger wish) and then i could buy a nice garage plus help a ton of people out.
Don't give up hope ....one never knows, I hope you get at least your smaller wish .....Daryl

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
image-6.jpg

:D

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish to be rich enough to not have debt and poor enough to value the really important things in life - family and love come to mind :)