***Ordering details for forum shirts***

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, he can. I know it is a long post but read the entire first post at the beginning of this thread. It has specific instructions.

Well if he can send one to me in the Desert ill be happy does the US postal system recognise a UK military BFPO address?

andy

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I honestly have no clue what the measurmrnts are. I just know small med large etc. I can do most international shipping.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only 7 shirts so far today! c'mon people lets try to get over $500 for the forum!! 100 SHIRTS!!!

We are currently at 30 shirts and $150 for the forum!! WoooHoo!! :BLAA:

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
You made a man out of me today. I'm sitting here thinking how utterly rookie it would be if I admitted that I didn't have a paypal account and have no way to pay you for the shirt that I committed to. So, I did it. I've gone from paypal virgin to paypal man-whore. Thanks for putting the time into this! Also let me know if I f-ed it up and you don't get the money.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You made a man out of me today. I'm sitting here thinking how utterly rookie it would be if I admitted that I didn't have a paypal account and have no way to pay you for the shirt that I committed to. So, I did it. I've gone from paypal virgin to paypal man-whore. Thanks for putting the time into this! Also let me know if I f-ed it up and you don't get the money.
Haha, naa it all went through ok... Thanks!! :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, just looked over the orders... everyone is from USA so far! only one going overseas! I told ya' aussies i could mail it over.. whats the wait?? hehe

Last edited:

craig007

Reaction score
Visit site
shirt ordered.....while blue and black may be the best color for a shirt RED is the best color for the bike!!!

thanks for pulling this together.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
work week is almost over!! dont forget to put your shirt orders in!! Friday at midnight is the end of the window to accept payments. Get your shirts while their hot!!

72 people committed to buying shirts, but im only at about 35 right now.. thats only half... c'mon people!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where are all the aussies at?? wolfman, thought you were gonna buy a ton of shirts for the whole fam??

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Where are all the aussies at?? wolfman, thought you were gonna buy a ton of shirts for the whole fam??

just curious and I haven't looked, but is this only posted in the bar? I would say there are gonna be a ton of people who say they didn't know anything about shirts because they never visit the bar.

Cross post this in General.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As suggested by Krid80... i have cross sectioned it a little bit to hopefully get some more sales... as it stands its only at $175 for the forum... a little disappointing really, i told dennis it would be closer to $300 or even $400.... I thank everyone who got their order in.. but with 75+ projected shirt sales, and less than 40 true sales, its kinda a bummer .

Where are all the aussies at? this forum is half aussies and not one sale from there yet...

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since we are really lacking the number of orders VS the number of people who said they were going to order, i plan to extend the window to order them until tomorrow night (midnight EST)...

PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.