A Palace of Gold

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
573.jpg

This gives new meaning to the (in)famous Al Bundy's comment regarding boobs: "...and one on the back for dancing". :cheer:

basejumpyeah

Reaction score
Visit site
I live really close to the palace. It's truly amazing how it is right in the middle of West Virginia. The first time I went I endulged in the guided tour, which was severely overpriced. The lady tour guide was a wannabe hippy, who really didn't know much about any of the beliefs, and couldn't answer a lot of the peoples questions.

I would definitely recommend going, but I would skip on the tour. The place is beautiful and mind opening in itself... I don't think you need to pay a hipster 20 dollars to talk about dropping acid and chanting all day.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I live really close to the palace. It's truly amazing how it is right in the middle of West Virginia. The first time I went I endulged in the guided tour, which was severely overpriced. The lady tour guide was a wannabe hippy, who really didn't know much about any of the beliefs, and couldn't answer a lot of the peoples questions.

I would definitely recommend going, but I would skip on the tour. The place is beautiful and mind opening in itself... I don't think you need to pay a hipster 20 dollars to talk about dropping acid and chanting all day.

The last time I did the tour ($8/person now) I thought it was fun. I do not recallit being $20, was that for multiple people?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing place and great pictures!.. gotta make time to read the full ride report (stupid work!)

Thanks for sharing!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lunch break = reading time! All caught up now :thumbup:

What an awesome ride report!! LMAO @ Harley comments!

The place is *only* 7 hours from me... may have to ride out there :D

Re: Hydration packs.. some very good deals here, especially today.. 20% on top of sale price (coupon code is at the top of page in the banner)

Nashbar