Like a bad penny, I'm back!

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. After getting over some family chaos (no illnesses thank God), I'm jumping back in to the forum.

In my absence, I've moved to Morris County NJ (from Bergen), traded the Subaru Legacy GT for a Mazda CX-30, and purchased a 2006 FJR 1300.

Still having the misfire on the FZ6 when cruising, but in all fairness I haven't looked at it for over 6 months.

Looking forward to rejoining the forum that has provided me with so much great information over the years.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sup Bad Ass?! Lol!:p
Hope all is well with you. IIR you did some coil overs? Or was that some one else?

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sup Bad Ass?! Lol!:p
Hope all is well with you. IIR you did some coil overs? Or was that some one else?
Hi Cliff, yep I did the @buzzbomb COP mod in 2019. The misfire started last year, and just to be sure I swapped the old coils in to test.

I am taking a clean slate approach, starting from scratch. I'm fairly sure that somewhere along the way I missed the issue during testing.

I love my FJR, but I REALLY miss my FZ6.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Cliff, yep I did the @buzzbomb COP mod in 2019. The misfire started last year, and just to be sure I swapped the old coils in to test.

I am taking a clean slate approach, starting from scratch. I'm fairly sure that somewhere along the way I missed the issue during testing.

I love my FJR, but I REALLY miss my FZ6.
That FJR 1300 has to be a fun bike!
Someone on here used to have the FJR1300.... Now let me see.......Who was it?.......... Oh wait a minute........ I think I've got it! @TownsendsFJR1300