A friends new toy

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out what a good friend of mine just brought home. He bought it used with about 14,000 miles on it and it looks like it's brand new. His RT and my FZ will fit perfectly in there. This next year is going to be a blast.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that's just awesome......it's a bike nuts dream RV! You lucky bugger! Enjoy!

:spank::thumbup:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out what a good friend of mine just brought home. He bought it used with about 14,000 miles on it and it looks like it's brand new. His RT and my FZ will fit perfectly in there. This next year is going to be a blast.

You lucky dog!!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
That's one sweet ride! I think they run about $100k new? :eek:

I think he priced them around $90,000. He paid in the mid $40,000 for this one, and it appraised in hte mid $50,000.

Now is the rtime to buy those high ticket items guys. Can't beat the deals out there.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! There is a similar one on craigslist in WI with twice as many miles asking $38k obo. They said it gets between 10 and 12mpg loaded, which really when you look at it, isn't that bad. At least fuel prices have gone down (for now).

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
That's one sweet toy! The Procurement Office (wife) would never go for it...although she did let me get the bike without too much of a fight, hmmmm.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
SWEET! OK, fuel is cheap-load up the bikes and head on out west. Tons of riding with no snow out here. I've got plenty of parking space once you get here.

No doubt it is a good time to buy. I just bought a 2008 Dodge Dakota and it was less than my 94 Dakota when it was new