2004 FZ6 Side Cover

The Punisher's Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright I am new to this forum but I have a 2004 Yamaha FZ6 and the side cover is black with metallic specs but is cracked and for the 2004 they only sell a Silver side cover and a Deep purplish blue and I bought the deep purplish blue one thinking it would be a really dark color and look black but it does not. I noticed that the 2008 and 2009 FZ6 side covers have a color of Black Metallic X and I was wondering would that fit on my bike?

IMG_3186.jpg IMG_2954.jpg

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The listing is for the silver metallic bike color, but if you order that the side cover is black. I've had to replace the right side one twice now. :\

If they're interchangeable with the later (S2) models, the part number should be the same.

The Punisher's Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
The listing is for the silver metallic bike color, but if you order that the side cover is black. I've had to replace the right side one twice now. :\

If they're interchangeable with the later (S2) models, the part number should be the same.

Awesome so the Silver 3 is actually black? XD That's funny, Yamaha does not even know what color their own stuff is XD Thank you lol