NYC hooligan thing going viral...

Fazer'd

Reaction score
Visit site
If I was a biker in NYC I'd lay low for a while. Let things simmer down a bit.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Good thing I don't look like a squid nor live in a major city.

I have always gotten more love from cagers when I ride my cruiser instead of my FZ6 and things like this only make that more so.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I already sold my bike but I could only get $200 for it because of this....:eek::thumbup: j/k

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG you two, sometimes this forum is just wrong, I mean really wrong. Thanks goodness that its on a private and secure server that only it's members can read.

Nelly

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a nice one of them all crashing into each other. Remind me to never ride in a group like this. :rolleyes:

Also you can drive a quad legally on the streets in NY?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm2nnAmCZOM]Hollywood 2012 Block Party (Final Cut) - YouTube[/ame]

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
watching this sh!t is really disturbing. Complete moron a$$holes riding on sidewalks, running lights, lane splitting like maniacs, attacking someone with his wife and child in the car. I don't feel for any of the clowns that got hurt, sorry.
I have seen like 6 different videos and there was even a quad ripping it up on the streets along with it. Thug bikers. Great to be a New Yorker who rides motorcycles in a time like this.

:shakehead:

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I say screw the haters take that suv out!!:ban:

Jk. I'm a lone rider. Cops don't bother me either..they probably see me in my neon helmet AND jacket and assume I'm a safe, responsible rider who wants anything BUT trouble lol.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
View attachment 50382

CNN has it now... everyone is talking about it. Cops already giving bikers dirty looks... the sh!t has hit the fan.

I feel burning eyes in me when I ride... Maybe I'm paranoid.

If you have bike luggage, it might be a real good time to put it on. It acts like camo, keeps you looking like a respectable rider.

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a nice one of them all crashing into each other. Remind me to never ride in a group like this. :rolleyes:

Also you can drive a quad legally on the streets in NY?

Hollywood 2012 Block Party (Final Cut) - YouTube

Unbelievable!!! So anyone can just form a mob and take over Times Square without any fear of police? And so many bikes there I think were not legal to ride on street (dirt bike/quad bike) and almost nobody wearing any riding gear.

Since the video is online, can the police not use it to book people for rash driving/public nuisance? How could NYPD let this happen?

Dbillz

Reaction score
Visit site
One good thing about this ride was that my friends stolen CBR was recovered just before this incident happened. Apparently the guy caught riding it didn't even bother changing out the plate. Definitely shows the mentality and standings of the group involved.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Unbelievable!!! So anyone can just form a mob and take over Times Square without any fear of police? And so many bikes there I think were not legal to ride on street (dirt bike/quad bike) and almost nobody wearing any riding gear.

Since the video is online, can the police not use it to book people for rash driving/public nuisance? How could NYPD let this happen?

All this business that cops let get out of control.... You know what's probably the result? Probably similar to how politicians and then law enforcement deal with crazy drunken revelers during certain holiday periods here on area beaches, river parkways, lakes. They just end up banning alchohol for EVERYBODY. So, if you're a peaceful, responsible group or individual you get arrested, ticketed or get your cold beer confiscated. Instead of cracking down on the troublemakers, they just blanket outlaw certain activities for everybody. Reminds me of elementary school where an entire class would be punished for the actions of a few. Oh well, at least we have this forum to express ideas. Will some politician now propose banning motorcycle group (5 or more?) rides? This seems to be the trend in society: curtail more and more freedom.