Zombie Plan?

Do you have a Zombie Plan

• Total voters

mech75

Reaction score
Visit site
a headless zombie is still dangerous? whadda they gonna do, paw you to death? their muscles can't have much more strength than when they were alive. i'll stick with my garand, sigsauer, and a hooligan tool. for you non public safety types

Zak Hooligan Tool

because when the zombie revolution comes, there will never be enough ammo

831fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I started my zombie plan young. I think mine stems from watching not only zombie movies but also Red Dawn way too many times as a kid. Wolverines anyone?

Sorry I'm not going to share my plan with any of you buggers. How do I know some of you won't be the zombies :)

W

wrightme43

Yeah man, I ban the hell out of zombies.

Braiiinnnnsssssssshh...

Oh sorry, Like I was saying, Braiiinnnss....

W

wrightme43

Come on PoorBoy. You look outside the streets are full of zombies. How do you survive? I mean if you dont have a plan your planing to fail.

S

sportrider

don't worry everyone poorwboy was covered by my zombie plan!!! hes the one that will make the run for it as I hold down the fort!!!;)

W

wrightme43

Al Gore doesnt frighten you? Seriously? He scares the hell out me.

MorganB

Reaction score
Visit site
I have two AR15 rifles and 9 loaded 30-round magazines in the closet. I have an additional 30 or so magazines that I keep unloaded but I can load them up in a hurry if need be. My Glock 17 will be carried along with the five spare magazines I have laying around too.

The guns are for killing anybody who tries to take my water and food supply (basically my water/food supply will be a defensible position in a rural supermarket/mall/etc...) more so than killing zombies. Let's face it - there will be too many of them and you're better off running whenever possible to conserve ammo. An added bonus to killing the living is that they can't become zombies if they're already dead (and you can stack the dead bodies in front of mall doors to help keep the zombies out :))

I plan on wearing my 2-piece leathers too. Zombies have a hard time biting through leather. My trusty FZ6 will get me around all those abandoned cars littering the streets.

A sword/axe/baseball bat/other melee weapon is a must - the guns will run out of ammo very quickly.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The guns are for killing anybody who tries to take my water and food supply (basically my water/food supply will be a defensible position in a rural supermarket/mall/etc...)

I likey your style, I was considering using the nice Italian bistro down the road as my food store.:thumbup:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With the severe lack of an arsenal (being your typical euro-trash and having no gun license), I would have to rely on water defences (the Dutch have been doing it for years).

The way I figure it zombies can’t swim, and if they could they would get eaten by the eels/fish anyway.
I would barricade myself on an Island, one of the Fresian Islands with strong tidal currents just for good measure .

Of course there could be a slight floor to this plan as I am basing it on the premise that zombies have no boating skills at all.

Well you know what they say, if you can’t beat them join them.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know man....I saw this movie once that had a zombie on the loose in the carribean. It couldn't swim but since it didn't need to breath it would just walk around underwater. My favorite scene was when it got attacked by a shark....the zombie totally punched the shark in the face. Bears vs Sharks just became obsolete....it is now Zombies vs Sharks. You may now discuss amongst yourselves.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, I would like to add that (as I am sure everyone is aware) zombie movies are in fact true documentaries......as is the highlander series.