Zombie Plan?

Do you have a Zombie Plan

• Total voters
Also, I would like to add that (as I am sure everyone is aware) zombie movies are in fact true documentaries......as is the highlander series.
Mate that’s so right, I have discovered the Zombie breading ground. It’s the houses of parliament. When ever I tune in for Prime ministers question time. You can see them there sleeping, decomposing laying dormant and waiting to strike. Its all very voodoo if you ask me. Mate the highlander is (as i'm sure your aware) the meshia.

I don't know, I was thinking Ted Kennedy was the immortal hasn't he been in the capitol since the 1700's

We will cross the side of that bridge when we come to it, Sen. Kennedy.

Mate that’s so right, I have discovered the Zombie breading ground. It’s the houses of parliament. When ever I tune in for Prime ministers question time. You can see them there sleeping, decomposing laying dormant and waiting to strike. Its all very voodoo if you ask me. Mate the highlander is (as i'm sure your aware) the meshia.

Yeah, it shouldn't be CSPAN, it should be Z-SPAN. It sure tries to make a zombie out of me.

If removal of arms and legs wont stop a knight it certainly wont stop a zombie! I vote explosives all the way!

There are very few problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

As for the knight, well, it was simply a flesh wound!

However, if you are into that kind of thing, removing the head is likely going to be more effective than removing appendages. Remember, the key is to disrupt what little brain functions there are left.

i had a discussion like this with a friend of mine for a while. we decided that it would be best to wear a giant rubber ducky costume with rubber tubes for arms and legs, because zombies cannot bite through the rubber nor scratch you.

then he decided to run and experiment... he had a katana he bought from somewhere and put it over his head and swung it, then tried to replicate that force with a weight machine. then he determined that an average male can swing a sword of that weight about 52 times before they got exhausted. he actualyl ahd real numbers for the weight and average speed of the swing. then he calculated that something like an army of 20 guys, 10 in the front row, 10 in the rear... could mow down a horde of zombies. once the first row was tired after 50ish swings they would trade places with the 2nd row and have enough time to recover. it was scarry because it actually seemed do-able. then i added "use the rubber ducky suits" and we figured we had an invincible army. if they got overwhelmed for whatever reason they could jump into a lake or ocean and rest for a while as well as store food/drinks in their rubber ducky suits.

we also thought about building a fortress/community supported on rods covered with motor oil, but that would cost too much... however it may be do-able. we decided finding a deserted island wouldnt work because zombies apparently walk underwater now. you really can't stay in one place for too long. regardless of how many people you have standing guard, it only takes one person to f*ck it up for everyone. i do like the idea of a mobile command/train thingy, then you could keep the ducky suits in the train when you need to go out for food and fuel.

time to invest in yellow rubber ducky stock... because you never know. i was saying maybe something like a good suit of chain mail armor, but the metal could worn away not to mention it would just be heavy. but a rubber ducky suit would be lighter and more useful... we decided swords were the best way to go because decapitation would prove to be the best method... and firearm ammo would eventually run out. while a sword would need to be sharpened but would last a lot longer between "reloads".

plus how bad *** would it be to see some giant rubber duckies wielding samurai swords slicing up armies of undead. omg the possibilites are endless. you listening Mr Romero?

Zombie Plan Includes...

One bullet to kill the original Zombie. All the others die when the original zombie is dead...

and to prevent any zombie outbreaks, we need a strong effort on everyone's part to keep worcestershire sauce out of the mortuary. Follow this one simple rule, and we'll be fine.

B.

No the whichestershire sauce is zombies. First season SouthPark.

it was scarry because it actually seemed do-able. then i added "use the rubber ducky suits" and we figured we had an invincible army.

Finally someone has come up with a workable plan. I will sleep well tonight knowing that thatguyx has it under control.... Now if I could only get a zombie early warning system up and running....

Well, wait a min...
What kind of zombies are we talking about here?
The slow-as-crap brain-eating Resident Evil kind? Or the holy-**** fast-as-**** Day after Tomorrow kind?

I guess I've got your 12 o'clock covered up here....my AR15, lotsa mags and nice 62gr JHP ammo, my 870 with rifled slugs and my trusty M1911A1 with a dozen Chip McCormick 10rnd mags loaded with 230gr JHP's.
Some Canadians take the Zombie threat very seriously. :D

Just an idea, if we all moved up to Northern Canada, no zombies in their right mind will want to go, and if they did they would freeze.
And Biker Dude will finally get some people to moderate for ;)

i had a discussion like this with a friend of mine for a while. we decided that it would be best to wear a giant rubber ducky costume with rubber tubes for arms and legs, because zombies cannot bite through the rubber nor scratch you.

then he decided to run and experiment... he had a katana he bought from somewhere and put it over his head and swung it, then tried to replicate that force with a weight machine. then he determined that an average male can swing a sword of that weight about 52 times before they got exhausted. he actualyl ahd real numbers for the weight and average speed of the swing. then he calculated that something like an army of 20 guys, 10 in the front row, 10 in the rear... could mow down a horde of zombies. once the first row was tired after 50ish swings they would trade places with the 2nd row and have enough time to recover. it was scarry because it actually seemed do-able. then i added "use the rubber ducky suits" and we figured we had an invincible army. if they got overwhelmed for whatever reason they could jump into a lake or ocean and rest for a while as well as store food/drinks in their rubber ducky suits.

Tell me, what had you been smoking when you came up with this plan? :D

Back