Your 2010 Mod List

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What belly pan is that?

Sorry I never answered this. I forgot to revisit this thread!

That is the Yamaha OEM FZ1 belly pan. I did get it and it is actually on the bike now. :D Wife got it for my birthday. :thumbup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, upon further review my mods have changed. I've decided against going naked for now.

Here's my list so far:

Got a few of these knocked out this week :thumbup:

H7 Philips Moto Vision bulb - Done

H4 Piaa Xtreme White bulb - Done

LED taillight with smoked lens - Done

ItalMoto bellypan - ordered and awaiting - I'm thinking I'll paint it gloss black instead of the blue like the fairings. To match the front fender ? we'll see.

New set of tires - I'm leaning towards the Metzeler Z6's

12v outlet - I already have this just need to install

Vista Cruise - I already have this just need to install

And finally I want to paint the radiator guards and front forks black.

:rockon:

Rhadamygg

Reaction score
Visit site
EG011.jpg

Are these spools/crash protectors - and are they for front forks and rear axle or just the frame protector?

RTY703RTB-3.jpg

What is this (above) and where does it go?

Thanks for any help. I'm really looking for some colored fork protectors and rear axle protectors. Something other than black, anyway.

RhadamYgg

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What is this (above) and where does it go?

Thanks for any help. I'm really looking for some colored fork protectors and rear axle protectors. Something other than black, anyway.

RhadamYgg

Those are Arrow Point Bar Ends from Roaring Toyz. :D I was supposed to demo a set for them but have not seen them come through. I don't think I'd leave them on though. One thought came to mind that changed this from "COOL!" to OMFG! That thought? Having an off on the bike and getting skewered by your own machine. That would suck!!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered the mods from Copperdog to turn the bike into this. The screen, blinker pods and the seat cowl you can see in the back will really transform this machine. :D It's going to take a good 6 - 8 weeks for him to make these but it is well worth the wait. The screen is solid fiberglass, not transparent at all.

Scal001.jpg

Here is a shot showing the Strike Seat Cowl and the rear blinker pods he's designed.

TS001.jpg

Rhadamygg

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered the mods from Copperdog to turn the bike into this. The screen, blinker pods and the seat cowl you can see in the back will really transform this machine. :D It's going to take a good 6 - 8 weeks for him to make these but it is well worth the wait. The screen is solid fiberglass, not transparent at all.

Here is a shot showing the Strike Seat Cowl and the rear blinker pods he's designed.

Wow, both of those look really cool.

RhadamYgg

Rhadamygg

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I never answered this. I forgot to revisit this thread!

That is the Yamaha OEM FZ1 belly pan. I did get it and it is actually on the bike now. :D Wife got it for my birthday. :thumbup:

Did you have to mod the belly pan or the bike in any way to install it on the FZ6?

RhadamYgg

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you have to mod the belly pan or the bike in any way to install it on the FZ6?

RhadamYgg

You would if you tried to install the FZ1 pan on the FZ6, but you can buy the OEM pan for the FZ6 and it simply bolts on. Each bracket bolts to the oil pan. Drop two bolts per side, put the brackets up and torque the bolts in with a little thread locker. Then, the pan screws to the two brackets, two per side.

Here is the thread I made when I used to have the FZ6. http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/4667-yamaha-lower-cowl-how.html

zamolxes

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year added the MRA wind shield, TS seat and a clear stop light.

This year already purchased but not all installed:

sonic springs - $79 - not installed
VFR clip ons - $100 - installed
Rizoma grips - $65 - installed
Short levers - $50 - installed
Clear lens turn signals - $50 - installed
... and last but not least...
Scorpion carbon fiber - $500 - not installed

what I have not purchased but also contemplating is the HID projectors...

PDodson

Reaction score
Visit site
the only thing I have done this year so far is the dual headlight mod, and all i can say is what a difference it makes esp with riding at night.

other mods to follow would be
projectors HID lights
and maybe a different exhaust syatem