Yamaha working on Lorenzo-Spies line-up

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing shocking, but the deal is being worked out...

MD of Yamaha Motor Racing Lin Jarvis has confirmed to motogp.com that negotiations are in progress to have the Spaniard and American as the factory team pairing for next season, following confirmation of Valentino Rossi’s departure at the end of 2010.

Yamaha working on Lorenzo-Spies line-up | The Official MotoGP Website

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recjkon Yamaha has been quietly planning for this team for quite some time now.....from about when Ben Spies starting showing the whole world how good he is, in SBK!

:thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recjkon Yamaha has been quietly planning for this team for quite some time now.....from about when Ben Spies starting showing the whole world how good he is, in SBK!

+1 on those sentiments :thumbup:

Better start buying your Spies merchandise now, got a very strong feeling it will become mighty valuable.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on those sentiments :thumbup:

Better start buying your Spies merchandise now, got a very strong feeling it will become mighty valuable.

Lol! well i got my Yamaha SBK team photo of Spies signed by the man at PI at the Supers last year!! Might wanna hold onto that!

Also, somehow, i think Bens results will improve at a rather more rapid rate from here out....am thinking that as he is pretty much set to go for the full factory deal next year...he will be getting a few "special" parts for the remainder of the year....I have a feeling Yamaha would be pretty keen to see him battling right at the front of a race, for the whole race...before the end of the season...

Last edited: