XenonDepot HID KIT for Sale:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm letting it go for $100 + Shipping (U.S. Buyers preferred)
Online Sale price of this same item (non group buy) is $199.00 online + shipping.

This was a mod I never got chance to install on my FZ6. This 4300k HID conversion kit comes with a ballast, HID bulb, gloves, required connectors, and zip ties. I have never used, nor installed it. Virtually brand new. The price I paid (group buy) was around $160.

2862289180_d0f8abc7f7.jpg

4300k Xtreme Bi-Xenon Motorcyle Xenon / HID Conversion Kit

The Xtreme Motorcycle HID Conversion kits utilizes cutting edge HID components made with superior Japanese craftsmanship and quality. German engineered Philips capsules have been laser calibrated to ensure proper fitment and optically correct beam patterns

Our H4 Bi-Xenon 4300k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit is designed for motorcycles using a single H4 bulb for both high and low beam. This kit will use Philips bulbs and specially designed ballasts for motorcycle applications. This product will be plug+play and will not require you to modify your motorcycle's headlight in any way. The ballast used in this product is designed specifically for motorcycle applications. Our motorcycle kits are not just automotive kits split into two. The differences between our motorcycle kits and car kits are:

- Our motorcycle kit will provide you with approx 6 feet of slack between the ballast and bulb. This will offer you greater flexibility in terms of where to mount the ballast. Automotive kits split into two will only offer you approx 1.5 feet.

- The ballast is designed to accommodate the added vibrations from a motorcycle.

This kit will upgrade your motorcycle's lighting to both high and low beam HID.

BALLAST SPECIFICATIONS:

- Xtreme HID ballasts are designed with a patented multi stage safety feedback (M.S.S.F.) system allowing them to interact with the bulbs to determine optimal light output.

- Xtreme HID ballasts use a patented self intelligent light output configuration (S.I.L.C) to ensure brightness stability and precise illumination colour.

- The Xtreme HID ballasts are designed for both 12V and 24V applications.

- Equipped with advanced polarity protection system

This product will include a complete wiring harness that will literally plug directly into your OEM headlight harness via proper mating connectors. The harness provided will include upgraded fuses and relays to ensure you do not draw a higher current from your stock wiring harness than it was designed to provide.

Technical Data:
Nominal Voltage: Dual voltage ballast system for 12V/24V
Bulb Voltage: 85 +/- 17 (V)
Bulb Electric Power: 35 +/- 3 (W)
Operating Temperature Range: -40 ~ +95
Storage Temperature Range -40 ~ +105
Operating Voltage Range: 9 ~ 32 V
Inrush current (0-5msec): <45 (A)
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes

KIT includes:
1 x 4300k Laser Calibrated Bi-Xenon HID/Xenon Bulb
1 x Xtreme HID Motorcycle Ballast
1 x Complete Wiring Harnesses
Mounting Hardware
Complete Instruction Manual
Legitimate warranty

Installation instructions available here

PM me if interested :rolleyes:

Last edited:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Vouch for Nimzotech, he's a great guy.

On that note, I was the guy who set up the group buy for this kit. I have two of them installed on my bike and they are fantastic. Mine has been running for over a year now with daily use and has not had a single problem since install. I also chose the 4300k bulbs, which are mostly white light with a bluish hue to it.:thumbup:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: XenonDepot HID KIT for Sale: NOW $100

Alright I'm lowering the price ($100) for this unused HID XenonDepot kit for Yamaha FZ6. Several have installed it on this and other sites.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes it is an H4 fitting bulb (high beam). You can install an extra bright Sylvania Silvarstar H7 bulb on the left side and/or leave your stock bulb in place. Installing an extra bright Silverstar was the route I was going to take to better match the color of the cool bright HID light.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if nobody grabs this by next month let me know, i will probably do it, i want a high beam HID, but buying a house in 2 weeks makes $ really really tight right now...

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I could be wrong but this bulb, H4 is HID low and Halogen High right?

This is a bixenon system that covers both high and low beam with HID. The way it works is that there is a little metal shield that covers the bulb during the low beam, leaving only the light hitting the road (no high/blinding light). When switching to high beam, the metal shield moves out of the way allowing more of the light to hit the reflector in such a way that allows for better light output for street signs as opposed to just the road in front of you. I had this exact system installed on my bike before I did the projector retrofit and I can tell you it was awesome for a reflective housing headlight.:thumbup:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
If it fits my FZ6N, naked version (single light) you can consider it bought for 100 bucks.

All you need to do is find out what kind of bulb goes into the Naked headlight. If it is an H4 bulb, that this would work perfectly for you.

castor

Reaction score
Visit site
I have just received the kit from Nimzoech and I must say that I'm disappointed. The kit is not Bi-Xenon, and on top of that it's an H7 bulb...

I'm breaking my head with it, since I can't use it in an way...

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sorry you are having trouble with the fitting of the Bulb. It was purchased via a group buy for the FZ6 in the U.S. MSRP was $199.99; I let it go for $100. Anyway, I am dissapointed that it did not work for you. Return it with in the condition (unused) I shipped it to you and I''ll credit your $100 via pay pal.

This is yet another example of why I stated that U.S. buyers are preffered.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I have just received the kit from Nimzoech and I must say that I'm disappointed. The kit is not Bi-Xenon, and on top of that it's an H7 bulb...

I'm breaking my head with it, since I can't use it in an way...

I have this exact same kit on my FZ6 (well had it before I crashed the bike) and I know for a fact that it is an H4 bulb. Do us a favor: take a picture of the bulb and post it here. I can verify it just by looking at it whether you have an H7 or an H4 bulb. If you have trouble must past that, PM me for some help.:thumbup:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
For what it's worth, I know Nimzo and have been on a few rides with him. He isn't the kind of guy who would try to screw you over intentionally. If there was a mix-up, I'm sure he'll do the honorable thing and fix it.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
If you in fact do not have the H4 bulb and interested in one, I have on laying around my garage that I will let go reasonably cheap plus shipping. PM me for details.

castor

Reaction score
Visit site
Please folks, don't get me wrong... I have eagerly anticipated the kit during last almost 2 months. And when I have received it, realizing that it is not what is supposed to be is what hurt me...

The package says H7, the bulb is H7... It's written all over the package material, except on the bulb itself...

It's my fault for not asking for checking the data, for not asking the pics... It's my fault, not his... And I'm not trying to say that Nimzo tried to trick me - misunderstanding happens, and I'm aware of it...

The specs stated that the kit was Bi-Xenon and thats what drove me for buying it. Later I asked if it is H4 and rsw81 confirmed that this is a H4 Bi-Xenon kit...

Actually, things are little different - kit is of H7 type, e.g. low beam of faired models - FZ6S. My bike is FZ6N (naked, non-faired) and uses only one H4 bulb that has both low and high beam in one light bulb... That's the reason why it doesn't fit me. That's the reason why only H4 Bi-Xenon kit fits me/my bike...

I'll try to sell it here and get the refund of my money, and if nothing else I'll ship it back to Nimzo during next month in the same state that he sipped it to me - unused... Even if I wanted to use it - I can't fit it to my bike...

And again, I'm not mad, nor angry on Nimzo, I just said I'm dissapointed because it doesn't fit me... Nothing else...

However, I'm interested is that group buy still on, 'cause I'd like to get Bi-Xenon H4 kit that fits my bike... Link (product code: MC-4K-H/L)... Sale price is 235 USD now. Does anyonw knows what would group buy price be?

Best of regards to you all...

Djole

PS: I'm sorry for the poor quality of pics, but don't have the camera near by, and thats from my cell... :(

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Please folks, don't get me wrong... I have eagerly anticipated the kit during last almost 2 months. And when I have received it, realizing that it is not what is supposed to be is what hurt me...

The package says H7, the bulb is H7... It's written all over the package material, except on the bulb itself...

It's my fault for not asking for checking the data, for not asking the pics... It's my fault, not his... And I'm not trying to say that Nimzo tried to trick me - misunderstanding happens, and I'm aware of it...

The specs stated that the kit was Bi-Xenon and thats what drove me for buying it. Later I asked if it is H4 and rsw81 confirmed that this is a H4 Bi-Xenon kit...

Actually, things are little different - kit is of H7 type, e.g. low beam of faired models - FZ6S. My bike is FZ6N (naked, non-faired) and uses only one H4 bulb that has both low and high beam in one light bulb... That's the reason why it doesn't fit me. That's the reason why only H4 Bi-Xenon kit fits me/my bike...

I'll try to sell it here and get the refund of my money, and if nothing else I'll ship it back to Nimzo during next month in the same state that he sipped it to me - unused... Even if I wanted to use it - I can't fit it to my bike...

And again, I'm not mad, nor angry on Nimzo, I just said I'm dissapointed because it doesn't fit me... Nothing else...

However, I'm interested is that group buy still on, 'cause I'd like to get Bi-Xenon H4 kit that fits my bike... Link (product code: MC-4K-H/L)... Sale price is 235 USD now. Does anyonw knows what would group buy price be?

Best of regards to you all...

Djole

PS: I'm sorry for the poor quality of pics, but don't have the camera near by, and thats from my cell... :(

You are absolutely right. That bulb is an H7. It is different than the bulb pictured by Nimzo in his original post. The original post shows the bixenon H4 bulb, which is what I own. The group buy is still on and gives you a 15% discount off of whatever price you see on the website. All you have to do is type "FZ6" in the comments are of checkout. Steve at XenonDepot will know what to do. I don't know what the current shipping rates are abroad, but I know it's around $25 to the States.

If you run into any problems or just have questions, please feel free to PM me.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Appearantly, XenonDepot.com sold me the wrong kit; even tough I specified I wanted the group buy packaged for an FZ6.