WTB Left OEM Mirror

jnoreiga

Reaction score
Visit site
I accidently broke off my left rear view mirror on my 2007 FZ6 while putting it in the garage last fall. My forearm hit it an it just snapped off. I ordered a new one from 58Cycle.com and they shipped me a cheap one that is broken so I pretty much need another one. They won't respond to my emails so DON'T GET ANYTHING FROM THEM!

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Shoot me a number. I just went naked and have left+right.In NC. Pay pal works for me:thumbup: i can send pic 2marro
im not sure if 06 &07 mirrors are the same. Either way i got em if you want them

Last edited:

birdman2389

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm toying with the idea of getting aftermarket mirrors on my 07.. so I could sell you mine. I cant remember what side but one side has a few scratches on the housing but nothing bad. I just checked stock from yamaha and I could order you a brand new one if you would like that and get it to you in roughly a week.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Are they really different?
S1 and S2 has different mirrors?
I don't think so. But not sure.
Can anyone confirm ?

jnoreiga

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm toying with the idea of getting aftermarket mirrors on my 07.. so I could sell you mine. I cant remember what side but one side has a few scratches on the housing but nothing bad. I just checked stock from yamaha and I could order you a brand new one if you would like that and get it to you in roughly a week.

What kind of aftermarket ones are you looking at? I didn't know that was an option.

jnoreiga

Reaction score
Visit site
Are they really different?
S1 and S2 has different mirrors?
I don't think so. But not sure.
Can anyone confirm ?

I'm new to this. What do you mean by s1 and s2? I know the 06 mirrors that Galen posted pictures of aren't the same as mine. The base is a rubber piece on my bike.