Winter is over!

CBallman

Reaction score
Visit site
Winter is over! Well hopefully, Minnesota is known for its spontaneous weather...70's one week and a blizzard the next. Well anyways winter is over for now and that means my mods have to come to a close. Heres what I got, OES frame sliders, UltraBright LED flasher relay, MotoDynamic Clear Sequential Tailight, Creese1 Fender Eliminator with 4 LED turn signals.

Cant wait to put a few more thousand miles on this season :rockon:

Last edited:

beekerfz

Reaction score
Visit site
I think same thing in Pa. its time mannn :rockon: It got so warm here shaved off the winter facial hair this A M damm stuff turned mostly white anyhow!!!! I wanna RIDE :thumbup:

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Took mine out sunday for a quick ride around town.. ended up going 96 miles. Taking it to work today. Just Love this time of year.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I heard on the news last night about all the record high temps in the central and east parts of the states. Winter finally came to the west coast in the form of much needed rain. 2 inches yesterday and 2-4 today with rain through Sunday- just what we needed!

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Finishing up the last bit of work on my bike this weekend and then taking her out for the season. Cant wait!

Just need to install my new bar end mirrors, the headlight relay made by MotoGiro (thanks Cliff!), and source some spacers for my VS-2 headlight mounts to ensure the tabs dont crack.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I heard on the news last night about all the record high temps in the central and east parts of the states. Winter finally came to the west coast in the form of much needed rain. 2 inches yesterday and 2-4 today with rain through Sunday- just what we needed!

You can keep it, man. My front yard finally isn't mud, for about the 2nd time since last August.

Still have half my mods to do though... why must winter be my slow season?

D

Dave.TX

I forget sometimes that there are 4 seasons, not just spring/summer/fall. Gotta love the south for something - all year riding!

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Winter's over here too....for now anyway. Nice to be back out, isn't it?

What part of MN are you in? My brother lives up in Bemidji....crazy cold last time we were there to visit!!

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Winter is not over here in Oregon! We have had snow, sleet, hail and lots of rain the last month. Snow in March in Oregon? Not very often. I have been able to ride a few times a month since last fall but not for the last month. Late winter and it's officialy spring. WTF. Enjoy the nice warm weather. I am jelouse. :spank: