2008 fz6 $4100

Mayoisthedevil

Reaction score
Visit site
2008 fz6 $3300

For sale is my '08 Yamaha FZ6 with 26,xxx miles. Overall the bike is in excellent condition aside from the minor cosmetic damage described below.

The bike was down once (slow speed low-side), but the damage is cosmetic only and limited to a minor crack in the fairing and headlight lens. I replaced or repaired parts with road rash. I have full records and receipts for the time I've owned the bike (2 years). All maintenance is current, but it will need a new rear tire and chain in the next 1K miles. I put a new battery in on 4/27/15.

I prefer a local sale in the Phoenix area. Test rides are at my discretion with cash in my hands, a valid motorcycle license, proof of motorcycle insurance, and a signed waiver. No trades.

Mods:
I've done the following mods to the bike. I have all of the OEM parts except for the front turn signals.

Corbin leather seat - (I'll remove and sell with the factory seat for
$200 less. The Cobin sells for almost $400 new and is an immense improvement over the stock seat)
Professional gold powdercoating on wheels and clutch/brake lever
(The powdercoat makes cleaning the wheels super easy)
Givi soft saddlebags
Puig black windscreen (taller than stock)
Coremoto gold stainless brake lines front and rear
Front LED turn signals
Rear LED turn signals and brake light by Motodynamics (signals are sequential and the brake light flashes for better visibility)
Fender eliminator
Frame sliders
Tank pad
12V power outlet
Phillips extreme vision headlight bulbs
Pre-wired for battery tender
Pre-wired for heated riding gear with temp controller
EBC brake pads and new OEM front brake rotors

Last edited: