Why Woman Are Smarter...

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
My Buddy Charles Makes Videos For Youtube...

and he showed me this one the other day and I almost died when I saw it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifngx5pdqLI"]YouTube - Why Women Are Smarter[/ame]

"WRETCHED WOMAN!!"

*SMACK* :spank:

AHH RUN LIKEA GIRL!

AHAHAHA

bertmoog

Yes, I am.
Reaction score
Visit site
I apologize in advance Tofer but it might be funny if television and movies and commercials weren't already overrun with "stupid boy / brilliant woman" propaganda.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thought it was pretty lame sorry.... it shows a girl working on it and him screwing off... Reminds me of the kids i take pics of 6 months out of the year.....thought he was pretty childish.... looks like someone just trying to make something funny out of a lame life.... sorry if this seesm harsh , just think what he could do if he actually did something productive...

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
thought it was pretty lame sorry.... it shows a girl working on it and him screwing off... Reminds me of the kids i take pics of 6 months out of the year.....thought he was pretty childish.... looks like someone just trying to make something funny out of a lame life.... sorry if this seesm harsh , just think what he could do if he actually did something productive...

Eh.. Lame video, but he's making over $20,000 a year making videos (endorsements and such) and he is also going to be cast in an ABC TV Series in 2010 (start filming early 2009). Also not very note worthy but he is one of You Tubes top ten most watch faces and he has over 80,000 subscribers to his You Tube channel

Its not the funniest video he has but I thought some of the parts were chuckle worthy...

I guess I'm a retard :tard::don'tknow::banghead:

oh well if you do or don't like it more power to you :thumbup:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had the sound off when I watched it, from what I read in the posts, I have not missed much of a dialog.:rolleyes: