Where do you fit in this Forum; Own, once owned, wish to own etc FZ6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So the question is this; how many folks here own an FZ6? I'm curious what the general population is as some don't have them!

Share anything you wish. . . Maybe a sentence about why it went away if you no longer have an FZ but stay here for the generous hospitality the forum provide and because this is The BEST Forum! :rockon:

Last edited:

skyworm

Reaction score
Visit site
I am a proud owner of one fz6n... Funny thing is that till i test drived her, this bike was last in the list.Now the list has title "FZ Bikes"... Another thing: This Forum Is The BEST!!!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2004 Fazer, it was my first bike after 20 years without one. Now, 7 and a half years later, I am still enjoying riding it and have not regretted buying it for one second.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Ooh! Ooh! I need to multi-select. Had a 2009 FZ6 I traded on 2009 ST1300 in December. Missed her so bought a new version of the exact same bike!! May try to get down to "just" one if Sarah will do all I need her to.

Good poll.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My guess is 92% of posters on this site currently own an FZ6.

Looks like we'll never know the truth. As of this post 22 votes vrs 80 views. . . a meager 28% participation! :( :(

Come on folks; Make a Choice! :spank: j/k lol

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still here because I'm trying to get enough posts to get the free case of beer they send you. :iconbeer:

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
When I started dating my fiance she had one. I didn't have a bike at the time. Sold it to buy a house. Like another post, I hadn't thought about buying a FZ. I wanted an R6 or R1. The FZ6 was comfortable, fast, great looks. It had it all and I needed to have one! :rockon::thumbup:

Oh I forgot to mention she bought my bike for my Christmas present!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I sold all of my bikes to get my business off the ground,However I do still have a Honda 50cc skooter to putt around my Hood on!! I will buy a FZ1 next..... :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

darkstofknightz

Reaction score
Visit site
Had one for a year, really enjoyed it. Found her cheap online, was sort of a fix er upper type deal, previous owner was a real squid. Ended up selling it, and purchased a gixxer. This forum was a great tool when I was fixing it up, good people, wealth of knowledge. Stuck around to sell some old parts I had taken off her, and still come back time to time to see what mods people do. :thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
moved up to a fz6 from a vtr 250 earlier this year I love it

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Loved the undertail exhaust, sporty look without being hunched over, cheap insurance. Fast enough for me.

Found mine on Craigslist and got a good deal. She was a fixer upper, but drove and ran fine (knock on wood). Getting her back into pristine condition, slowly but surely. Run out of funds and my wife's patience every now and again so I have to cool it on purchases. :BLAA:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Saw her at the stealership. Saw her white tank with black outlined red stripe running down it. Fell in love right then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First bike I owned. Love it (especially now I can ride it again, its got a clutch that works :D)

However may have to part with her shortly, nothing to do with the bike, its where the user wants to ride.

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
I have test ridden about 10 bikes a year for the past 6 years to replace my FZ6. Just can't find one that I would trade for it (plus the boatload of cash the dealer wants!) My FZ6 seems tight, efficient and is bulletproof. I just can't part with it! 53000 kms later and it still rides like new.:thumbup:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
The FZ6 has departed the garage unfortunately. Sold her with 120,000km & from what I hear is still going strong.

Currently have an 03 GSXR600 & 96 GSXR750 race bikes in the garage.