Which gloves??

here's a poll

• Total voters

nanner6282

Reaction score
Visit site
So i'm trying to find a new set of gloves and i have a few choices. i'm a girl but i have both male and female gloves i'm looking at. if anyone has suggestions on gloves they really like let me know.

i'm looking for something a little longer length and leather

Here they are: ( in order from left to right)
Alpinestars - S-MX 2 Air Carbon Gloves $59.95
Shift dyer hybrid gloves $74.96
Women's Alpinestars Stella SP-2 gloves $89.95
Women's Shift Racing Empire gloves $79.95

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair of Alpinestars GPX which look similar to the S-MX2 gloves that you posted. I love the fit and feel of the Alpinestars gloves, but found myself wanting longer cuffs as the GPX's are short cuff. I ended up with getting a pair of Teknic gloves at a great price and although they fit well and are broken in, I find myself missing the A* gloves.

If you can try some on I'd look at the Stella SP-2's; women specific cut, gauntlet cuff, and good protection.:thumbup:

nanner6282

Reaction score
Visit site
i've heard a lot of people say they are very pleased with their A* clothing all around. i know they make good gear and i'm not afraid of spending a few extra bucks for a good quality product. especially since i know there's will last.:thumbup:

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the A* "3/4" gloves, they look similar to the first ones, they're great once they're broken in.

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Held gloves are probably better, but are fairly expnsive. Between the two mentioned brands, Alpinestar has a better reputation and has been around longer. I'd go with the Stella SP-2 gloves (if I was a woman).

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My favorite gloves ever were Shift gloves and i would love to own a pair again.

The 4th gloved look less bulky of the shift options

nanner6282

Reaction score
Visit site
i just ordered up a pair of the stella alpinestars sp2 gloves. i guess i'll see how i like them. thanks to everyone for their opinions. :thumbup: