Which gas cap should I choose?

Which gas cap would you put against the pearl white?

• Black

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
I'm shopping for a gas cap and want the forum's opinion which would look better in your opinion on my pearl white tank. BLACK OR SILVER?

CCHOUSEKY's Black cap
photo6-1.jpg

Lefty's Silver cap
27037d1272068828-aftermarket-gas-cap-pics-fz6overhead.jpg

Here's a recent pic of the bike without the puig smoke screen on

DSCN0476.jpg

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think that with your current color scheme (Silver forks, triple, etc..) I would chose Silver. If you were pondering changing these components to black, then I would say black.

D

Dave.TX

I think that with your current color scheme (Silver forks, triple, etc..) I would chose Silver. If you were pondering changing these components to black, then I would say black.

I'm in agreement. I like it the way it is now, matches the other components. Maybe black if you put a black stripe up the center of your tank.

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
debated on putting a blue stripe down it because there is a blue tint in the pearl, don't think I'll go through the efforts of swapping out the forks. The windscreen is a darker smoke. I feel like the silver would blend in more and the black would pop, would like either really. Also considering either doing a custom seat similar to the 2 tone they got in Australia or buy a seat cover and add some custom embroidery to it before installing it.

y04fz6-team-F1p.jpg

y04fz6-team-F5.jpg

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would go with silver too to match other parts. Looking forward to seeing the bike with new seat cover in place!

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't like the silver. To me in the pic it looks more like Chrome. I think the Stock colored cap would have looked nice. If it wasn't for the gray seat I would have said Black and have your handle bars painted this winter to match.

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL!! The poll shows we are just as confused as you are on this decision :confused: I think they both look good but would probably go silver to balance out the black/silver theme you've got goin' on...

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I personally like the silver and white scheme, it looks very clean and sharp to me. Hey, and thanks for posting the pic of my bike! :thumbup: :D

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Not tied up anymore!! I'd go with the black. I love a black and white color scheme. Everything pops so great like that. It almost makes your eyes have a seizure not knowing which piece to look at.