where are they

I am soooo in the wrong job.:shakehead:

Don't get me wrong. I don't think of women as playthings........

Well, not all the time:drool::drool::drool:

Was going into town on Thursday too.....:popcorn::popcorn::drool::popcorn::smoking:

Lol...some guys get all the luck:jawdrop: You did mention pictures though didn't you?:needpics:
Cheers
Mike

Pictures will come...patience boys...Anyone that wants to come see the Best Model National Final, let me know via PM, and i will put your names at the door, and give you VIP area passes. It's on Wednesday - Friday at HQ.

You also get to laugh at me if you come along! :eek:

OMG... Stumbles at a night club, that hasn't happened for many years...lol
Is grey hair coming back into fahsion??? :D

Something to consider though, I'm on holidays after this week. (Are the finals this week, or next???)

:)

Hehe, ya think OzFazer6 had a bit of time on his hands yesterday? ...lol

[COLOR=\"Sienna\"]Most active user for the last day - Ozfazer6 (53)[/COLOR]

Knocked Wolfman off from the day before :thumbup:

Dont worry, the Wolf will be back...have been a little distracted this week!

;)

Hehe, ya think OzFazer6 had a bit of time on his hands yesterday? ...lol

[COLOR=\"Sienna\"]Most active user for the last day - Ozfazer6 (53)[/COLOR]

Knocked Wolfman off from the day before :thumbup:

Yeah,I was a bit bored yesterday,but I didn't notice that,but thanks for pointing that out :thumbup: Do I get a prize :D

Well no photo's, but i did manage to convince the photographer from RALPH magazine to do a shoot of a girl with my bike!

:Flash::Flip:

A photo from behind the scenes at my Bikes RALPH shoot today...taken on my phone, in very poor light! So it's a crap photo....

Hope i dont get in trouble for posting this, she is clothed...well sort of.

View attachment 8277

I know one thing for sure...she looks a lot lot better than i will ever on my bike!

Oh, and we did not end up doing the Danky laneway...we did it inside a Pub!

;)

Lol. yup you sure had a better day than me by the look of it:rockon:. Bikes looking good too:thumbup:. Lucky you got the tank bra. That would've been freezing on her back otherwise. So when's the big day? When do I have to get my mag?...lol.
Cheers
Mike

Lol. yup you sure had a better day than me by the look of it:rockon:. Bikes looking good too:thumbup:. Lucky you got the tank bra. That would've been freezing on her back otherwise. So when's the big day? When do I have to get my mag?...lol.
Cheers
Mike

Wont know which issue photo's will appear in until photographer puts the shots in, and the Photo editor decides when, and where she wants to use them...dont worry, i will be letting you all know, as soon as i do...so proud of my lil' Fizzer today!

:Flash:

:spank:

Just a side note following on from the shoot, the girl in the shoot, went on to win the National Final of Best Model Australia!

Which means the shoot with my bike wil definitely be a feature shoot in RALPH.....not just one page....Yay for my FZ!

:Flash::Flash::Flash:

Congrats mate:rockon::rockon:. The proud dad....lol.:thumbup::D
Cheers
Mike

Just to make it all the more awesome....the girl rang me today, and wants to hook up for a ride....on our bikes, that is! i mentioned the ride along the Great Ocean Road...and she said that she would be in Melbourne that weekend, with her bike, as she is staying on after working at the Aussie Moto GP as Dovizioso's Grid Girl! so it looks like there might be a hot chick on an r6 along for some of the ride....now i would much rather "chase" that, than Garry on the Z1000!

;)

Sounds like it will be a good trip, count me out though.

Will be a great trip if we all stay upright, and get great weather....800km's is a long way to ride home if weather is crap!

Still, that bike riding, you take what you get, weather wise, and make the best of it regardless.

:thumbup:

Back