what ya think!!!!!

z28camaro

495hp z28
Reaction score
Visit site
got it for 3k with 8k miles and WAS stock, and now what ya think???OH EXCEPT FOR STICKER!!!!!really all opinions welcome:rockon:

Last edited:
That's a pretty amazing deal-io. I'd lose the red thing on the windscreen.

Given your propensity for modifying vehicles, it'll be interesting to see what you do with it. You certainly bought the right color to go really faaaaaast.

Welcome.

Last edited:
That bike looks familiar... I think there's pics of it from the former owner on the S B N site because I remember that sticker and mirrors.

Nice bike! The previous owner put some work into it. :thumbup:

ha ha no it was stock!!! this is it now after 1 1/2 weeks of owning it and $255.......oh all stock except for the sticker!!!!ha ha ha not my choice, but its going soon! I have a list of engine mods that I will post soon;)

lets see, free shaved seat, free plate delete, free suspension drop, free dark windscreen, pig spotters(suck ass) $98, wheel stripes $12, led integrated tail light $112, free k&n custom flow...off cbr and engine mods coming soon, my goal is to have it track ready in a couple weeks, oh and fyi rode all my life and this is such a comfortable bike, will never get rid of it;)!!!!

Nice deal...will make a great track bike...cant wait to hear what you have lined up for the engine.

:thumbup:

Back