What other bikes are out there?

j_slyter & I have a BMW1150RT, Kawasaki ZX10R (to be sold soon), Ducati ST4, and the FZ6.........the last pic is of the FZ6 at one of the Duc club's last rides.... and there's John next to his ST4.

I also have a 2006 Daytona 675. It is the only factory painted white D675 ever imported to North America, and one of only 3 worldwide. Purchased this past July with 378 miles on it from the Triumph Marketing Manager who had it specially ordered. I couldn't help myself and put another 1000 since.

2881163494_3557a21249_b.jpg

That Bike Is a Beast :eek: :thumbup:

Tom.....your bikes are completely wicked looking! Nice, nice, nice!:rockon:

Lytehouse, your first picture there looks like it came right out of a magazine.:Flash:

Pooty, I have always thought that bike looked awesome. Thanks for the pics.

you are welcome. it is a beast. for it's weight 650lbs it handles like a sport bike. rode with some sport bikes and they said i was the only cruiser that could ever keep up. fun.

yup as posted in the first posting here is my monster I don't ride it to much as for fear of pissing off the people that live in my houseinf devlopment I pulled the DP killers out of the MIVV cans not to long ago after some computer tuning it is very loud

DSC01433.jpg

Just curious to see what other bikes people ride here on the forum and if they wanted to share any pics. I know CanadianFZ has a Bandit, Sportrider an R1 and Mrs. Reiobard has an SV(I think). Just saw a new members(Scotts) Ducati. Thought it might be cool to start a thread with different bikes others may have with some pics. I looked for a thread on this, but could not find it(could have sworn we had one).
This is my '98 Shadow Aero and my '00 VFR. The VFR went over a cliff on deal's gap and that is when the fz came into my life.

IMG_0054.jpg

Cool thread. I like when people compare/contrast their other bike to FZ6. I've only ever ridden bikes in my life, so I like hearing how others feel. Future posters: say something about that.

Back