What other bikes are out there?

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious to see what other bikes people ride here on the forum and if they wanted to share any pics. I know CanadianFZ has a Bandit, Sportrider an R1 and Mrs. Reiobard has an SV(I think). Just saw a new members(Scotts) Ducati. Thought it might be cool to start a thread with different bikes others may have with some pics. I looked for a thread on this, but could not find it(could have sworn we had one).

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious to see what other bikes people ride here on the forum and if they wanted to share any pics. I know CanadianFZ has a Bandit, Sportrider an R1 and Mrs.Riobard has an SV(I think). Just saw a new members(Scotts) Ducati. Just thought it might be cool to start a thread with different bikes others may have with some pics. I looked for a thread on this, but could not find it(could have sworn we had one).

I've also got a cb250 that i bought for my son to learn on but he never really got into it , i thought bout turning it into a project bike :don'tknow: why , im just curious 2 see how quick i can get one going :D

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've also got a cb250 that i bought for my son to learn on but he never really got into it , i thought bout turning it into a project bike :don'tknow: why , im just curious 2 see how quick i can get one going :D

Cool. Turbo-charge and nitrous!:cheer::rockon:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We also have a Vmax in the family, I don't ride it much because I prefer the Fizz. But sometimes me and hubby switch up and I take out the beast. Other than the power its kinda like going from a lawn chair to a Lazy-Boy, the Vmax is low, cushy and has highway pegs. And we all know what the Fizzer is like for comfort lol
Its a 97 without much stock left, it is bored(sp?) out to 1428ccs, has the R1 front end, HMF exhaust, etc....

edit: these 2 pictures were taken before the front end swap. Let me see if I can find an after pic......

Last edited:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Couple pics of my VTX1300R. It is analogous to riding a lazyboy chair on an air cushion down the road.:D

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steph, I'm diggin that V-max....it looks sweeeet! Yeah, I prefer the fizzer, too. My dad mostly rides the VTX...

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geeeeesh Wolfman, if that is a recent pic - you keep it in factory looking condition, wow!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steph, I'm diggin that V-max....it looks sweeeet! Yeah, I prefer the fizzer, too. My dad mostly rides the VTX...

I picked out the paint and my hubby and a friend of his painted it in a weekend :eek: Before this paint job it was a wimpy light blue. I told him if he had muscle bike, it had to be painted in muscle car colors. Glad he took my advice! It looks tough IMO

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We also have a Vmax in the family, I don't ride it much because I prefer the Fizz. But sometimes me and hubby switch up and I take out the beast. Other than the power its kinda like going from a lawn chair to a Lazy-Boy, the Vmax is low, cushy and has highway pegs. And we all know what the Fizzer is like for comfort lol
Its a 97 without much stock left, it is bored(sp?) out to 1428ccs, has the R1 front end, HMF exhaust, etc....

edit: these 2 pictures were taken before the front end swap. Let me see if I can find an after pic......

Im keeping an eye a VMAX over here in OZ , its for sale at the local motorbike museum and it was owned and ridren by Barry Sheen till his very sad and untimely death , has his signature under the tank and all :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geeeeesh Wolfman, if that is a recent pic - you keep it in factory looking condition, wow!

That is an older pic, but apart from a bit of rust on the cast iron brake discs after it sits for a while, it looks just like new...although is dirty right now...has been repsprayed in factory colours, wheels and frame have both been powder coated...oh i spent lots of money on it a long time ago...

Thanks anyway, i love the V-Max though, awesome bike, Steph. :thumbup:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im keeping an eye a VMAX over here in OZ , its for sale at the local motorbike museum and it was owned and ridren by Barry Sheen till his very sad and untimely death , has his signature under the tank and all :D

Good luck in getting it! If this is the type of bike you are into...you will LOVE it. There are so many ways to modify it depending on your taste. You saw ours. Here is a picture of one of our good friends bike, he has gone all for looks, where my hubby has gone all for performance. Our friend has his deposit in on the 2009 and is trying to convince me that I need his "old" bike. I'm not saying the bike isn't hawt! but I like the sportier look of my Fizz.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck in getting it! If this is the type of bike you are into...you will LOVE it. There are so many ways to modify it depending on your taste. You saw ours. Here is a picture of one of our good friends bike, he has gone all for looks, where my hubby has gone all for performance. Our friend has his deposit in on the 2009 and is trying to convince me that I need his \"old\" bike. I'm not saying the bike isn't hawt! but I like the sportier look of my Fizz.

I would always go for the performance mods first, bling mods second. Must say i like the orange V-max look the best...never actually seen that colour before, have only seen black, Maroon, and Blue.

The FZ is always going to be a sportier bike, much lighter, and better hanler than the ol V-Max...straight line demon bike!

:thumbup:

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
2002 yamaha road star warrior bike of the year in 2002
hi compression pistons
k&n filters
pc111
custom map
stealth big air kit
vance&hines bigshots
ais block off
mc enterprise sissy bar
and it's for sale

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pooty, I have always thought that bike looked awesome. Thanks for the pics.

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I also have a 2006 Daytona 675. It is the only factory painted white D675 ever imported to North America, and one of only 3 worldwide. Purchased this past July with 378 miles on it from the Triumph Marketing Manager who had it specially ordered. I couldn't help myself and put another 1000 since.

2881163494_3557a21249_b.jpg