What Kind of Ipod /MP3 player

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
What Kind of Ipod /MP3 player do you use.

I have an old orig IPOD 20gig a 2gig Nano and a Shuffle (older)

I got the shuffle free and the old one was a gift

I use the NANO while riding (longer trips)

How about you?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 30GB ipod video and the wife has a shuffle, i had used some other in the past but truthfully Ipod has the functionality and usability nailed. I want one of the new touches but time and $ will have to tell.

W

wrightme43

I have the second gen. Ipod nano 2giga. I listened to it yesterday. The White Stripes and riding go well together.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm getting an iPod Nano 8gig (in manly black, of course) from my wife for Christmas (I ransacked the house till I found what she'd bought me :D )
I went out and bought JVC Marshmallow ear buds, which fit well under a helmet, and don't come out when 'installing' the helmet.
I also bought the new Timex Ironman iPod watch, which remotely controls the iPod.
(C'mon...who could resist getting one of those....:p:D )
So, can anyone recommend some good riding tunes? "Born To Be Wild" will probably get old real quick.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
The cost of living is much higher in the UK so I have a cheapo 2GB Aigo. Still, with some half decent headphones it's good. My wife got it me last xmas so as far as I'm concerned it's the best ever

H

HavBlue

I learned to ride in the deserts of southern California so lines and reads were clearly an option. At times I find myself doing this on the street as well so as one of you has said about another rider on this board, my lines are as wide spread as a scattergun. I tried using an MP3 one time and while the music was great, it drove me nuts because it broke my concentration and at the speeds I ride this is a really bad idea. Today, I went out to look at a new Zune 4GB MP3 thinking I could use it on the Harley for long slow trips where concentration wasn't as important. WOW!!! These things have flat gone over the top in terms of sound quality for sure. For $250USD you've got the quality of a better than average home theater unit. I'm going to steel my grandson's for a day and try it out.....

GAH

Reaction score
Visit site
I use a two year old "Creative Labs" 1 gb "Zen Nano", it still works great. I tried using it while riding once, it didn't work too well, I need different earbuds that don't work themselves loose.