What do you look like?

Oh well, you asked for this. Sorry about all the nightmares these may cause.

watermark.php

Hi there!!! Hey are you planning any visit to Portugal? :D

A few pics of me and family (wife & son)

Will have new pic of family with FZ6 soon!

BTW--we wear armor now, and the pic of me without a helmet is posed. The helmet is sitting on the ground by my bike.

Since Bren put in a horse picture, I thought I would also.

Last edited:
Damn, Bren is one sexy FZ6 rider! Good for you Bren, I just wish I could get my signifigant other to get into it.

Actually, not to take anything away from Bren, I thought all the girls on these forums were pretty. :thumbup:

Dirt bike riding in the Mohave Desert near California City California and me in Germany surrounded by what else, BMW police bikes.

Last edited:
Here is me with my 16" homemade telescope and my FZ6

Telescope--cool hobby! I need to simplify my life a bit more so I can have more time for hobbies like that! Just lately I have been lucky to find the time to ride my motorcycle!:mad: I have had it for a little over a month now and only have 300 miles on it. I mostly ride it back and fourth to work and I only live a half mile away.

Damn, Bren is one sexy FZ6 rider! Good for you Bren, I just wish I could get my signifigant other to get into it.

Actually, not to take anything away from Bren, I thought all the girls on these forums were pretty. :thumbup:

Hey, you are all scaring the lady!!! I suggest you all have some manners!

Take a creative route, arrive at work relaxed and at ease, make another route for the way home, Zen... Ommm.. LOL

Back