What do you look like?

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Not a great one but typical for a lunch stop - the wife wants to know I'm still alive and everything.

watermark.php

hobbit

Short fat and hairy :))))
Reaction score
Visit site
no running to your mummy when you see how bad i look:D
1st pic is from the Shimano Sleepless in the Saddle 24hr mtb enduro race 2002,the pic does it no justice the photographer took it as i was balancing at the top waiting for the crash at the bottom of the hill to clear, the next are this year at the 2007 Rock and blues custom show, 1st arriving then the startup party at about 1 in the morning absolutey plastered drinking water as i could barely stand, and last the morning after LOL

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A recent photo from Ireland 2006 and London 2008.

The new and improved slimmer me with JJ 2009.

Jamesanddad.jpg

Last edited:

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice family! Wow, look at that red hair!! It's so bright it rivals the sun!:thumbup:

Abnatare

04 FZ6 Blue with 2bros
Reaction score
Visit site
Not exactly sure how to post a pic. I see the button above to insert a picture but it asks for a URL. Can someone gimme the cliff's note version of what to do? (in lehman's terms pls)

Abnatare

04 FZ6 Blue with 2bros
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I got it. Oh...and before anyone says it.....I know....don't brake while going through a turn applies to tri-bikes as well as motorcycles!

Attachments

• DSC_0009comp.JPG
    DSC_0009comp.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Abnatare

04 FZ6 Blue with 2bros
Reaction score
Visit site
It was either that or hit the patch of sand that I did not see until I was already into the turn. And it felt about as unstable as it looked. LOL! :)

S

sportrider

One of these guys is me. Guess which one.
#3 is hysterical!!!
I hope #2 isn't an FZ6 enthusiast because that would be just wrong!!! besides he's really giving #1 a run for his money, and there's only room for one ugly rider on the forum and since your already here I guess I'll go :Flip:

:justkidding::D
I'm going to make David Hasslehoff my avatar!!!! that way the rest of the members can be tramatized too.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wrightme43

#2 is from the smoking gun. Just some random dudes mugshot. His head disturbed me.
Hasslehoff is just something that has to be seen to believed.