What brand sliders do you have?

sfcali86

Proud Dad
Reaction score
Visit site
so i have an 08 fz6 i ordered some show gun frame sliders but they are in back order here in cali so im looking for some other brands what do you guys have in your bikes and how are the prices????

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
Motovations for $90.00 cant go cheap when your talking about saving your bike. I heard trex are good to. But motovations are some of the best you can buy IMO.

Last edited:

Fazrrr Girl

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmmm...... so, was I ripped off at $150 AUS for Oggies? :-( Oh, and dealer advised don't use Locktight if the original bolts didn't have it, but the packaging said use it. We didn't use it, but I'll check regularly for loosening.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Motovations here. Got them at the beginning of winter and haven't put them on yet. But - you can bet that they will be on for the first ride in 2009! :thumbup:

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Front and Rear from CrashBobbins - index for crashbobbins and crash protectors
Paid £19.99

4a5e_1.JPG

Frame Sliders from Motocircle - eBay Store - suzuki honda yamaha kawasaki: frame slider, GSXR 1000 600, swing arm spools
Paid £ [FONT=&quot]34.99[/FONT]

FZ6_04-08_FS.jpg

Due to the mounting of a new lower fairing, I've changed my Sliders to PowerBronze Sliders:

fz6sa-albums-powerbronze-fairing-cut-frame-sliders-picture2496-logo-caps-mounted-slider.jpg

Last edited:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmmm...... so, was I ripped off at $150 AUS for Oggies? :-( Oh, and dealer advised don't use Locktight if the original bolts didn't have it, but the packaging said use it. We didn't use it, but I'll check regularly for loosening.

Nope, you weren't ripped off with the oggy's, just Aussie's ripped off in general when it comes to motorbike mods, or anything with the word motorbike attached to it :banghead:

I paid $150 for the oggy's too, but haven't fitted them yet, they supplied the wrong bloody bolts for it. Came with standard 10mm Metric bolts, where-as the engine mount bolts are 10mm Fine thread :banghead: again.

:)

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
dont feel bad Aussie's I had all these options and spent to much on plain black plastic. Like $50.00 for a pair from some company in Canada. Admittedly after my knee surgery i drooped the bike a couple times in my driveway and they worked great. By great I mean they did their job, di not snapped and saved my paint. But when I see stuff like this:

eBay Motors: POLISHED Yamaha FZ6 Frame Sliders 04 05 06 07 08 Fazer (item 270323433565 end time Jan-27-09 20:29:08 PST)

makes me want to get shiny new toys.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, you weren't ripped off with the oggy's, just Aussie's ripped off in general when it comes to motorbike mods, or anything with the word motorbike attached to it :banghead:

I paid $150 for the oggy's too, but haven't fitted them yet, they supplied the wrong bloody bolts for it. Came with standard 10mm Metric bolts, where-as the engine mount bolts are 10mm Fine thread :banghead: again.

:)

Yep, Oggy's here too, except mine fitted! Saved my bike from serious road rash in my recent accident...worth ever cent, even if we do get ripped off blind in Oz!

But the Oggy's are extremely high quality.

:thumbup: